Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG | Hippie [Buffer Overflow] Slap Spam

Treehuimumbo

1. Abuser name: HG | Hippie [buffer Overflow]

2. Their Steam Id: STEAM_0:0:26807077

3. What server: Jailbreak

4. About what time: About 20 minutes before this post.

5. PROOF:

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x440/treehuimumbo/?action=view&current=Dwm2011-06-2221-41-51-71.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident: When it was LR, Brian started slapping himself and then Hippie started to slap itroll, I have no idea if troll liked it, but I am pretty sure it isn't allowed.

What! iTroll was asking to be slapped, he said he wanted to fly if memory serves me. Get a life kid seriously.

Logic why you are being a tryhard admin police:

Did he post an abuse report?

Holy shit, am I really going to get in trouble now for slapping someone that wanted it?

This is just making me look bad when I'm not.

Edited by Never trust a hippie

What! iTroll was asking to be slapped, he said he wanted to fly if memory serves me. Get a life kid seriously.

Holy shit, am I really going to get in trouble now for slapping someone that wanted it?

I'm not being a tryhard admin police.

No need to be a dick about it.

You shouldn't be spamming slap, whether they want to be slapped or not.

No need to be a dick about it.

You shouldn't be spamming slap, whether they want to be slapped or not.

I know but I'm very nervous recently irl and here, last report on me I was told my tags were at risk, and I'm just upset that that another abuse report, however miniscule, is up against me.

I feel like I'm trusted but not really trusted anymore. All my fun commands were removed last night.

Before these I went like a year w/o any abuse reports and my 2 year anniv. is coming up soon, I just don't want to be demoted or untrusted for slapping a kid.

Sorry to be a dick. I'm just stressed. I'm sure your just trying to help tree but imho it's a un-needed report.

I know but I'm very nervous recently irl and here, last report on me I was told my tags were at risk, and I'm just upset that that another abuse report, however miniscule, is up against me.

I feel like I'm trusted but not really trusted anymore. All my fun commands were removed last night.

Before these I went like a year w/o any abuse reports and my 2 year anniv. is coming up soon, I just don't want to be demoted or untrusted for slapping a kid.

Sorry to be a dick. I'm just stressed. I'm sure your just trying to help tree but imho it's a un-needed report.

It wasn't just your "fun" commands that were stripped, it was everyone that isn't staff/council who had their fun commands stripped. They were temporary removed and being re-coded.

Edited by F4ithl3ss