Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

jailbreak in the a.m. admin abuse

jeremynettles

this is just a heads up to keep an eye out.

1. Abuser name:ADMINS

2. Their Steam Id:

3. What server: jailbreak

4. About what time: between 4:30am and 5:30am

5. PROOF: pretty much just read the whole thing. not just the highlighted part.

2011-06-23_00002_th.jpg

2011-06-23_00003_th.jpg

2011-06-23_00004_th.jpg

6. Please tell us about the incident:

Ok, so most mornings around 4 or 5 am (eastern time) a couple of vet (I think) hg members come on to jailbreak and have there names changed. They act like asses and piss everyone off and when people ask them "why are you doing that" they kick or ban people. This morning planetoftheapes was slayed for no reason and kicked for no reason, and when he asked why this happened the admin banned him for 30 minutes. Another player was perma banned for calling the hg member a "fa****", yeah thats disrespect, but perma ban? really? kick maybe not not a perma ban. People like them make players leave the server, and some of them never come back because they think all the hg members on the server act like them. They are setting a bad example and making us look bad.

the player oomph switched his name to HG| MOO a couple times and then quickly changed it back to oomph.

and on a side note, all this "admin abuse" is getting a little out of hand with everyone slapping and drugging each other and what-not.

The perma ban was enforced by faithless, staff member. And yes i was oomph. sun called me a an admin abuse fag and if you notice i told apes to shh, he didnt so i banned him. The kick was his warning.

Edit: The slapping and drugging was beast (also staff) on faithless.

I appreciate you clearing this up for me, I was unaware of who the other players were or that the ban was enforced.

I mostly posted this because the admin abusing in jailbreak is getting crazy and after spending about 6+ hours on and off of jailbreak today I knew I had to say something about it. We get some people who actually buy admin for a month or so just to mess with people in jailbreak and having the strange names that you guys all had I figured that was the case.

First off, the player was continually disrespecting in different forms of communication, not just normal in game chat. The ban was downgraded to 30 minutes after that round was over.

Players like me make people leave the server? I banned 2 people for talking mass quantities of shit and did absolutely nothing else during my time in the server. When you make a generalization you should be careful about who you put under it.

I am sorry if i did not warn then kick first. May have gotten the two mixed up. Will not kick before warn again.

Warned before banning though.

Edited by F4ithl3ss