Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Banned for Racism and Recruiting....please tell me you guys are joking

iPhone

1. Your in-game name: iPhone

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Red Devil/Papa John

4. Your Steam-Id: http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/u2/screenpic_2011-06-22_at_9_04_21_pm.jpg

5. Reason for ban: Banned for "recruiting" earlier in the game I was talking about TAYLOR GANG a rap group including Wiz Khalifa. People in the server heard me say Taylor Gang many of times. Obviously I can't recruit for Wiz Khalifa. It was a joke.

None of you play jailbreak, please leave me be. I have more apps to make.

Edited by iPhone

The Racism part was the N-word with an a on the end not in the sense of hate speech but in a rap song. It's racist to some but honestly he wasn't directing the comment at anyone. As for the Taylor Gang stuff Iphone keep in mind when trolling saying TG is recruiting people who don't pay attention will get the wrong idea

I was here for the recruiting and TG every1 knows it obviously is taylor gang i dont understand that ban. Racism ban was a song but its understood bc might offend some1 even though little wayne is black.

When will you people understand, just because your black doesn't mean your allowed to use the n word. Just because its a sound bite doesn't mean your allowed to use the n word. Even if your black, the song writer is black, and everyone in the server is black, you STILL CANNOT use the n word.

When will you people understand, just because your black doesn't mean your allowed to use the n word. Just because its a sound bite doesn't mean your allowed to use the n word. Even if your black, the song writer is black, and everyone in the server is black, you STILL CANNOT use the n word.

What do you mean You people... racist.