Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Razorwolf

Abuser Name: Ryan

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:20214530

Server: IP: 67.228.164.46:27015 24/7 OFFICE N00b Training Facility

About what time: 11:45PM

Tonight is the second time I've been banned by Ryan for "walling." I was unbanned the first time by Deag1e and then banned again tonight. I didn't make a post the first time as I just figured he was doing his job. However, this is the second time I've been banned for walling by Ryan. The first demos proved nothing, and the second ones prove the same. Several people have reviewed them including Husky, Family, Tilley, and mangled. Each have said that the demos proved absolutely nothing., and Tilley goes so far as to say "all they prove is that you miss alot".

This has gotten rather annoying. I'd simply like to come play after workin all day and not be harassed by an admin that cannot tell the difference between hacks and skills.

I appreciate a review of this situation,

• Razorwolf

soooo...either ryan is jealous of razors skills because well razor actually is legit..unlike others, or umm well thats all i got really, razor has played here for a long time, hes good, hes use to office, so live with it

go razorwolf!

soooo...either ryan is jealous of razors skills because well razor actually is legit..unlike others, or umm well thats all i got really, razor has played here for a long time, hes good, hes use to office, so live with it

go razorwolf!

my 4kd is sooo jealous of this kids inability to throw a nade.

I'd simply like to come play after workin all day and not be harassed by an admin that cannot tell the difference between hacks and skills.

For one, everyone knows this... I used to hack, I know what EVERYTHING looks like.

Secondly, skills? lmao.

AND a little history lesson, I used to have my own cal team,

played one full season, I disputed 6 different times, despite us winning or losing a match,

I never lost a dispute :/

After that season, my team realized when I called cheats pregame, I was ALWAYS right.

Edited by Plague!

well it doesnt matter who has reviewed the demos. you shouldn't have been unbanned without a staff/council consent. and you continued to get banned because you kept getting unbanned.

it's not considered abuse if he bans you because he is suspicious, and then posts a demo. if u really arent hacking then its all a misunderstanding, not abuse.

it's not considered abuse if he bans you because he is suspicious, and then posts a demo. if u really arent hacking then its all a misunderstanding, not abuse.

He didn't post demos of the first ban, which was a few days ago. The fact that he did it again is abuse. He should have tended to it the first time by posting a ban report and then letting people review the bans, yet I've been banned again because he didn't do his job. If he had done his job the first time, I wouldn't have been banned again. I pointed out that I didn't make a post about it the first time simply because I thought he was doing as he should...banning me again after nothing came of the first ban is unacceptable and leans towards abuse and/or harassment...

I'm really starting to dislike this server. A lot of the admins are such asses. They take this shit wayyyy too seriosuly, and a lot of them cant handle anyone being better than them. Why would anyone call hax on Razor? Seriously..... get over yourselves. Its like CSS is the only place these guys can feel important.

I'm really starting to dislike this server. A lot of the admins are such asses. They take this shit wayyyy too seriously, and a lot of them cant handle anyone being better than them. Its like CSS is the only place these guys can feel important.

I agree with every word.

I got a news flash for people its a game ,somtimes you get lucky . Really i didnt see anything that warrants a perma ban (just my opinion) Do with him as you with.But you cant just ban everyone who you THINK is walling . This is why we have demos and a chain of command. I did'nt ask who gave the orders. Just do as your TOLD!

Originally Posted by mangled

go razorwolf!

my 4kd is sooo jealous of this kids inability to throw a nade.

LOL ^

This is not abuse. Yet. Like Lyds said, it is a misunderstanding, but Ryan, you cant keep banning someone who you THINK is hacking. You do need proof, or he will keep getting unbanned. And I also don't want to get into a situation where he continuously gets banned and unbanned because it ruins the experience for him. Innocent until proven guilty, I say.

This is not abuse. Yet. Like Lyds said, it is a misunderstanding, but Ryan, you cant keep banning someone who you THINK is hacking. You do need proof, or he will keep getting unbanned. And I also don't want to get into a situation where he continuously gets banned and unbanned because it ruins the experience for him. Innocent until proven guilty, I say.

Thank you

I know a decision has been made already, but I just want to put in my two cents. I've played with Razor many times. He is one of the most legit and respectful players I have met in a long time. At first I thought he was really suspicious, but then I watched him, even watched a demo of him that I took, and he was legit. I've lost the demo since then, because i've had to reinstall steam a few times. Just my opinion, I just think he uses sound and radar to the best he can.

I know a decision has been made already, but I just want to put in my two cents. I've played with Razor many times. He is one of the most legit and respectful players I have met in a long time. At first I thought he was really suspicious, but then I watched him, even watched a demo of him that I took, and he was legit. I've lost the demo since then, because i've had to reinstall steam a few times. Just my opinion, I just think he uses sound and radar to the best he can.

:) Radar can be better than sound. Go play on a Warcraft Source server (or another with invisible players)...you learn quick to use radar. I watch it as much as I do everything else...gets me killed too =P

That's why I kept on telling the new players to use the freaking radar. They always got killed by someone whom they could have gotten rid of earlier in the round if they just looked at the radar.

Stop finding me in the little plant in office when you are on CT you mofo! >.<