Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

yay life!

I know I've been gone a lot the past couple months and I'm sure as hell that I've missed a LOT. So, I'm just gonna go off here and say CONGRATS to the new staff, SEE YA to those who left HG / got kicked out, WELCOME AND DON'T START DRAMA to those who have joined HG and I hope everyone's doing amazingly well :D

Now, on to other matters.

While I'd love to go running around CSS and taking care of the servers and helping HG out in any way I can right now I've still got some rl shit holding me down. I may be able to jump on once in a while but I'm swamped between my parents getting divorced, me being kicked out because of said divorce, trying to raise my little brothers since neither of my parents seem capable at the moment, and attempting to get a damned ID already. Of course, everything but the ID is only very recent things, so it's all just kinda hitting me.

Plans for me to go move in with JJK have already been made, and I'm hoping to get out there within the next month or so, but until then I may no be seen posting on the forums consistently (even if I do check them at least 3 times a week) or hanging out in the servers.

I probably should have made an absence thread a while ago (but god knows I'm lazy) but now is better than never, right? Anyways, I'll try to post on the forums a bit more but I can't make any promises right now. Just know that I love you all :D <3

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

lol thanks guys

Ivy- I fucking love you girl xD I shall return to JB eventually and me and you can go stab some CTs to death, kay?

Jella- I bought you a box of cookies to make up for my absence...dun hate meh ;~;

Everyone else- :D I SHALL BE BACK ;D

lol

Don't worry ill figure shit out soon and ill be failing at JB again in no time :3

inb4 JJK.

DIZY! Hey. :). Welcome back.. Sorry your RL life sucks. Also watch out, JJK is a night cuddler. Dont ask how I know.

sig'd

EDIT:

dizy you probably have never seen me ever and by ever I mean ever but i hope you have a good life enjoy while you can i know you probably cant read this either because its a run on sentence but tell JJK i said hi