Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Aerow's unban request from TS

1. Your in-game name: [HG] æΓΘψ ; Aerow (on TS)

2. Server that you were banned on: Teamspeak, and a few minutes later, the forums.

3. The Banning admin: Clark

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:20161730,

5. Reason for ban: I was mic spamming and I am very sorry. i came into the league of legends channel in TS and said whats up to everyone and asked them if they were playing LoL. i didnt get a response and asked again, someone said shut up, we're in the middle of a game. so i waited and listened to them for a minute and asked if anyone was playing LoL again. i got kicked from the server. i came back into the channel and said "what the F***? what was that for? i was just wondering if anyone was playing LoL, im bored." and in the middle of that sentence i was banned permenently. i tried to get on the forums to post an unban request, only to find that i was banned from the FORUMS too (the reason that i could not post an unban request sooner!).... im not trying to get any1 in trouble or anything. im not even sure if Clark was the one that banned me. i just want to get unbanned from TS and continue playing with this clan. i like the people in it, even if some of them have something against me :(

i was basically banned from the HG clan for trying to join in on a clan game and asking too many questions too many times... Ask anyone in TS that knows the "older Aerow", i ask the same questions over again if i dont get an answer :P im just used to repeating myself.

*Repercussions

- 1st Offence: Warning via Post and PM. - recieved a kick

- 2nd Offence: PM #2, Up to a 24 hour forum ban. - recieved a PERM BAN from TS and Forums

- 3rd Offence: Up to a week forum ban. (??? what happend to this?)

- 4th Offence: Demotion from HeLLsGamers. (HG | down to [HG], [HG] to -hg-, -hg- to []) (instant removal from the clan after 2 offences... if i even made it to 2)

i mean no disrespect at all from this unban post. Im being completely honest here, i feel im being treated unfairly because im not a Senior member or something. i did not receive the correct consequences for my violation(s), i was instantly PERMENENTLY IP BANNED, exiled, from the forums and TS (essentially i was and still am banned from ever communicating with HG, which is worse than a demotion!) of the best clan around! i love this clan, and i dont want to get banned from it over somethign so stupid....

P.S. - Clark, im sorry for whatever i did to piss you off, but i was not TRYING to troll you or anything, someone said that you said i told you to stfu, that had to be a misunderstanding of who was talking, or who it was being said to, i didnt tell anyone to shut up, but you did tell me to shut up a few times lol :P (i just wanted to know what game yall were playing :P) i would not intentionally disrespect you like that, man, i know your a well respected member, and i dont know you well enough to even joke around like that with you. Again, i apologize to everyone in that channel for my mic spamming, but i did not tell clark to stfu. Please, Clark, Please. Forgive me for being me, i just can't help it sometimes! :(

Edited by enigma#

Nobody has anything against you. When you come asking for an unban, you shouldn't lie about what happened.

You came in first asking, "Are you guys playing league?" We said yes. You then proceeded to just jabber in there, asking shit like "What level are you?" We told you we are playing a game. I even said, "Hey, we can talk all you want about our levels after this game." You then said very loudly, "WELL, FUCK YOU."

Ttam kicked you, then banned you, not me. He was quicker than me.

You came into a channel that had two council members and a staff member in it. What did you think was truly think would happen when you told us, "fuck you"?

Beast please unban him from ts.

I have nothing against you, but if this shit happens again you won't be back.

.... we'll i can say i remember something about lvls, and i recall that i was on xanax that night. so im going to give u the benefit of the doubt that you are correct about what i said to you. ive had crazier nights on xanax lol. im sorry, but what i actually said and what i thought i said are 2 extreme opposites lol. i thought i was being nice about it. but now that u say it like that i think i do remember saying that

Why did you tell JJK it was your brother?

[7/7/2011 8:39:50 PM] JJK: 7:37 PM - [HG] æΓΘψ Sun God Desendant: wat happen my bro told me that he got baned

[7/7/2011 8:43:27 PM] JJK: 7:42 PM - [HG] æΓΘψ Sun God Desendant: wtf i wasnt even there

[7/7/2011 8:43:39 PM] JJK: 7:42 PM - HG | JJK : shoudl ahve him appologize on ts then

7:42 PM - [HG] æΓΘψ Sun God Desendant: all i know is that my bro got me banned

Ive been informed it was the yougner brother who caused the problem.

This is what happens when you share the same name.

I understand if you have to use same steam account, but change yer name at least

Omg This is The Oringal Aerow(younger Aerow) JJK i didnt cause the promblem i wasnt even on that night

I got on the next day to figure out that i was banned from TS and my brother (older Aerow) the one that gotm e banned

and also it still says that im permanently banned from TS not trying to rush anything just saying

The bottom line is if you guys are on the same account, there is only 1 account being punished. It doesn't matter which one of you is on the account, we are going to punish the account as if it's the same person.

You have been unbanned, do what you need to do to prevent this from happening again.

Why did you tell JJK it was your brother?

[7/7/2011 8:39:50 PM] JJK: 7:37 PM - [HG] æΓΘψ Sun God Desendant: wat happen my bro told me that he got baned

[7/7/2011 8:43:27 PM] JJK: 7:42 PM - [HG] æΓΘψ Sun God Desendant: wtf i wasnt even there

[7/7/2011 8:43:39 PM] JJK: 7:42 PM - HG | JJK : shoudl ahve him appologize on ts then

7:42 PM - [HG] æΓΘψ Sun God Desendant: all i know is that my bro got me banned

^^^Original Aerow (younger one)

notice his grammar sucks floppy donkey dick?

i am the one who got my lil brother's account banned.

and why would the young Aerow take xanax? wtf is yalls problem xD..... but yeah.... im still banned from TeamSpeak..... and from the Forums on this IP

im making my own account as soon as my IP isnt banned from HG

-Old Aerow

Edited by Lt. Awesome
Taking out IP