Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Zcarp admin abusing

Necrolyte

Zcarp has been admin abusing recently on jailbreak. As i have seen otherwise he has come on and mutes all the Ts every time he is on when other admins arn't, and today was surprising. He likes to freekill as an admin, yet says he can always get away with it. He started freekilling then all the CTs followed. For attempting to voteban, and asking him why did he freekill, he muted me. Next round I asked him and he told me in the following words

"Stfu or il fucking ban you"

i said "I don't care, i'll simply report you for admin abusing" and here I am. I am siock and tired of jailbreak. Overrun by new admins who feel like banning and doing anything they want, because for some reason... they can, and know one cares. Hopefully someone out there that DOESN'T admin abuse can help me? If this is possible. Respond.

Reason banned me: I have no fucking clue.

Reason admins freekill: Again NO FUCKING CLUE!

Zcarp has been admin abusing recently on jailbreak. As i have seen otherwise he has come on and mutes all the Ts every time he is on when other admins arn't, and today was surprising. He likes to freekill as an admin, yet says he can always get away with it. He started freekilling then all the CTs followed. For attempting to voteban, and asking him why did he freekill, he muted me. Next round I asked him and he told me in the following words

"Stfu or il fucking ban you"

i said "I don't care, i'll simply report you for admin abusing" and here I am. I am siock and tired of jailbreak. Overrun by new admins who feel like banning and doing anything they want, because for some reason... they can, and know one cares. Hopefully someone out there that DOESN'T admin abuse can help me? If this is possible. Respond.

Reason banned me: I have no fucking clue.

Reason admins freekill: Again NO FUCKING CLUE!

Necrolyte was wallhacking in jailbreak, can you perm ban him.

Well thats all the proof I need, Necrolyte is banned.

See how that worked? If you would just get screenshots or demo's of the MANY occasions, we could help you out.

As of now, all you can do is get them in the future. We keep an eye on our admins as best we can, Zcarp has not visually caused any problems.

Proof = Solution, No Proof = No Solution

Sorry.

• 5 weeks later...