Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Ban Request: Demonous (Aimbot)

Daskid

Oh well, I think imma have to make a decision. I'll bann him next time I see him, cuz there is no point of waiting cuz this thread's been sitting here for a week now. I've seen alot of pro players, and he's just way too good to be true. oh well, I'll take a blame if anything wrong. I don't mean to disrespect, but this thread's been sitting here without any reviewing or comments at all.

He can own K-sharp with his AWP.

Actually, in game, I was trying to pick him ONLY since he has skin and it kinda easy to spot.

I found out that I can only get him if he missed me (actually after he shot someone else) then I can get him.

Else, he got me. This guy is too fast.

Just go ahead and permanent ban the kid.

I can take the blame too.

The thing is, do you have power to ban a Top20? Homer sounded like he had the rights stripped from the normal "perm ban rank" and lower. I sure do not.

That is why i resurrected this thread :/

i would say ban him, after seeing and playing with this guy today it was rediculous i had to leave. it was always him killing me with awp one after another. Then i complained to bulletz because he was down at ct middle doors shooting up at t spawn with a AK getting headshots on ppl that far? yes i have done it that far. but 3 headshots in like a second? RIGHT! I really think he should just be banned i mean we all reviewed the demos we all say he hacks so just ban him i will also take the blame!