Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin abusing ban system (Benji again....)

I would like to ask, how is it "admin abuse" if im not using my admin powers to do anything. I was told not to use admin chat, fine. So i use normal chat, therefore its not admin abuse.....

Edited by lil_ben5

.....and everyone can note the dates on the "file search" yes i did use admin chat before, and i was punished for that! Since then i was told not to use "admin chat" and since then i haven't, so please tell me straight, as im getting mixed answers here. Is it admin abuse to use non-admin chat!

...because if that is infact true you need to ban everyone who every said to type nextmap in console, as its not just me, i have taken full responsibility for breaking "admin chat" rules. But i will not take it for using non-admin chat!

...Also perhaps some council members should observe me, because all day today, i have been teaching people motd rules, telling people to read motd, and actually getting players respect. There must be some people who agree that the fact i didnt use any admin powers how can it be abuse.

..If you wish to remove my admin, be sure its just the "admin say", as i dont feel this incident has earnt a global ban!

Edited by lil_ben5

I've said it before and I'll say it again. We won't create a new admin group because of one person. Okay, you didn't use admin powers but you are still doing the same thing. Do you have any problem with that?

No problem, your correct im not using admin powers, so are you telling me i cant ask people to type nextmap, as a normal player, not an admin, is that against rules. If so il post about 3 other threads detailing the rule break by other people. And i hope they get the same treatment?

Seriously.

You already had plenty of warnings, and an abuse thread in which you said "I am sorry, but not sorry for them getting banned."

And you kept at it.

So why do you think you should get to keep admin, let alone play in our servers?

You're telling everyone else to follow the rules, but then you ignore the rules and what other admins and staff have said to you.