Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

incorrect guy, unban me please

helmet_luigi

1. in-game name: Vh || Helmet

2. Server that you were banned on: HellsGamers.com 24/7 DUSTBOWL 67.228.245.15:27015

3. The Banning admin: is not an admin, a guy report me in this forum

4. Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:23350515

5. Reason for ban: the hacker that cocophuffz ban (reason: aimbot+100%crits) returns and he copy the names of everyone in the server like Ben and me, i want to call cocophuffz but he was offline, i add as friends some admins to tell them about this hacker but they dont accept my invitation yet, a guy called "Hay" come to the server and tell me that im banned...

this hacker never stops making problems

sorry for my bad english, and thanks for read this

If it means anything, I can vouch for Vh || Helmet. I'm Ben in the 24/7 DUSTBOWL server. The hacker came in, started changing his name to others, with a space after it. The demo uploaded to the ban request forum was almost certainly uploaded by him, as anyone in that game at that time can say that it was not helmet_luigi.

Here's Hay's Steam ID and profile: STEAM_0:1:42659548, http://steamcommunity.com/id/54354354354/namehistory

You can see that he has been changing his name at about the same time the hacks in the server occurred.