Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WaRPi[G] #No Unban Request/Information

WaRPiG

1. Your in-game name: WaRPi[G] #No

2. Server that you were banned on: CS:S USA Surf.

3. The Banning admin: Not a clue.

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:28874138

5. Reason for ban: Doesn't say/no report filed (yet)

6. Talking part:

Pretty much I joined the surf server, all that wonderful stuff, then I was in mid-air when I saw: HEY FELLA YOU = BANNED. So I joined TS (which I've yet to talk to anyone), and posted this. Any explanations would be lovely, no matter how ridiculous... :D

~W

Oh goodie, just want I wanted to hear(see). Consider this matter closed, good day gents.

~W

Being as how this means I won't be back in here, just delete anything with my name on it, posts, threads, account. Also, I'm still a member in HG TeamSpeak, if someone could remove and ban me, I'd think about hugging you.

Oh goodie, just want I wanted to hear(see). Consider this matter closed, good day gents.

~W

Being as how this means I won't be back in here, just delete anything with my name on it, posts, threads, account. Also, I'm still a member in HG TeamSpeak, if someone could remove and ban me, I'd think about hugging you.

Over dramatic.