Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Come play sometime!

Weeman

Part of being an active part of the community requires you to be on our Teamspeak server when playing a game. Now I'm sure most of you have noticed we have Our LoL channel as well as HoN. If you see people in those channels you don't know then i encourage you to join and try to get in a match even more! Get to know members you've never had the chance to meet. If someone gives you a hard time contact me personally. But also please alert them what your skill level is as well.

If you join a match with a bunch of level 30s in LoL and you tell them YOU DAH BEST TRYND IN THE WORLD then go 0 and 12 people can get frustrated. However if you are up front and explain you are new or not that good, a more relaxed match would be more appropriate. It's also always a good idea to give other players tips without forcing it down their throat. Remember LoL is also free so anyone can get a foot in the door. If one of your friends shows interest invite him into a game with you! HoN is also only a one time purchase of $30 and you receive all of your heroes.

If you decide you want to give HoN a try use this referral http://heroesofnewerth.com/ref.php?r=40N5TXB1 (i want coins gawd dammit).

Enjoy the new organized divisions and have fun playing!

1305038249523.jpg

All of us who play LoL together are always welcoming of new players and are here to help teach you as long as you show a willingness to learn. Join in if you're new and Richie/Enigma/Hobbes/Geno/I/Lt. Awesome (bunny fetish) can show you the ropes.

Also, Tryndamere is for badkids. Just for the record. :)

*EDIT*

Something I think Weeman missed that's REALLY important... LoL is FREE (for the most part) and HoN is on sale right now for 10 bucks. GET EM WHILE THEY'RE CHEAP!!!

Edited by LazaHorse