Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Lazarus STEAM_0:1:18265306

LazaHorse

1. Your in-game name: [HG] Lazarus

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Don't Know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:18265306

5. Reason for ban:

Not sure. Someone was being racist in chat (see screenie). I failed trying to kick him because I hit enter too early and found I was banned almost right after. I'm assuming someone banned the wrong person on accident. Mind clearing this up?

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/u/sh/consolescreen.jpg

*EDIT*

http://v1.iimmgg.com/images/is8gr/1bb95f79d7dee5528b6b50c562121b27.jpg

Seems that Belkashif somehow banned me on accident. Talked in TS3 and it seems to be an accident. Can I be unbanned right quick?

Earlier before laz connected, I was banning this player "Lil_wayne" for freekilling

So I wnet into admin menu and clicked his name. Chose 60 minutes then clicked on "own reason" .

It said I need to type out the reason so I ignored it.

Later on Laz joins and another guy was being racist, so I say "William dont say that, Thats racist". And I see Laz gets banned.

I check console and it says he was banned for 60 minutes and the reason is "William dont say that, Thats racist".

I might of banned him incorrectly although i do not know how that happened.

If he leaves the server, the numerical handle that calls on his account transfers to whoever is next in line. I was most likely the next player and when you typed that phrase, it used it as the ban reason for the earlier ban attempt. The handle transferred over to me and I got banned by the call.

tl;dr: Big SNAFU. Unban plox?