Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Need Help.....

ScubaSteve

Alright so im trying to figure out if im still an Event Manager or not. Not sure if you guys forgot to add me or not. but before i talked to john about it, i wasnt even a Veteran. i was a member on the roster. ive asked multiple people to help me out and everyone says there going to look into it or we will have it solved. and after days of trying to figure this out i have no choice but to post a thread for staff or council to hopefully see it.

Questions:

1.If im still a manager what happened? I understand with the new ranking system and stuff some confusion can occur but after asking multiple high ranked members, and no one helping me out.... Step up the game fellas please

2. If i got my manager taken away, why was i not told or anything?

This is not a bash thread on saying anything to hurt someone, its just i signed up for this position to give back to this WONDERFUL community, and no one wants to help.

If i take an infraction from this thread than so be it, can someone please help me out.

Thank you

p.s. please dont troll this thread children...

A few didn't make the cut based on recent activity when we changed up the ranks. Your Main Division looks to be Team Fortress 2, if so we are looking for some dedicated TF2 Division Managers. CS:S is closed at this time.

A few didn't make the cut based on recent activity when we changed up the ranks. Your Main Division looks to be Team Fortress 2, if so we are looking for some dedicated TF2 Division Managers. CS:S is closed at this time.

Yes sir. i main TF2 and would gladly do events for it as i have before .