Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Enigma's Vacation RP GiveAway

enigma#

Hello Summoners and Soon-To-Be-Summoners,

I have a special giveaway for all the newbies and veteran players to League of Legends!

If you don't know what it is, League of Legends is a fast-paced multiplayer online strategy-like game. The essence of the game is to take out the enemy nexus, which is located at the beginning of their base. Your job is to "summon" a champion and destroy each of the towers along the way. Now, it may seem simple but you also need to destroy the creep wave that spawns at every lane every few moments. By killing creep waves and the enemy champions (whose objective is the same as yours, except to destroy your Nexus!), you get gold. This gold allows you to upgrade your champions abilities.

Here is an example of a map you'll be playing: this is a game you must not miss to play, above all... it's FREE!

Summoners-Rift.jpg

You may ask? Why would I want RP?

RP stands for Riot Points. It gives you virtual currency to buy skins (aesthetic effects to your summoned champion), boosts to get more IP (IP lets you buy runes, which also boosts your champion abilities), and much more.

For more information about the game, consult this guide.

What are you waiting for? SIGN UP HERE and NOW !

After you've signed up, post your summoner name below. Anyone in HG ( -hg-, [HG], HG |) is eligible. I will be giving away (like I do in premium giveaways) a $25 RP Card (its a lot of RP), and 2 x $10 RP cards).

C'mon guys, spread the world and let's get more summoners signed up! (oh yeah, by the way, 1 entry per person please!)

I'll be drawing when I get home (Wednesday or Thursday!)

Edited by enigma#