Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[Requires Soccercrazy or GMOD DC]Banned, unknown reason

Donogath

1. Your in-game name: Donogath

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] 24/7 Serious RP Server l Fast DL l Custom Jobs l HellsGamer

3. The Banning admin: Soccercrazy

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:33060561

5. Reason for ban: Unknown, When I left the server for the night I said "Dropping my shotgun outside PD, if you want it come get it." And I left. I tried to get back on around 4pm EST and it said I was banned.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

EDIT: Actually, before I left, As I was going to drop my shotgun, I was killed by a Jihad suicide bomb. I dont know if that will help, But just trying to give as much info as possible.

Edited by Papa John
Left a bit out

It says I am still banned, Soccerazy killed me during a raid then banned me for 5 mins earlier that day. I am still banned.

EDIT: This is in reply to papa john, Just telling him Im still banned from the darkrp server.

Like Papa John has said you are unbanned, i have re-banned you and unbanned you again, see if you can't join...also come in our teamspeak3 server and find me in the help desk.

I try to join the server, But it still wont let me join. It still just says "You are banned from this server". The IP of the server is 75.126.83.192, And Ive checked this page and Ive tried to join the server every half hour or so, But it still says you are banned. Any help will be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: I tried once more, still no luck.

Edited by Donogath

• Executive Council

You need to wait for a response. Don't bump the thread within the same day.