Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG Karmah

Karmah

1. Your in-game name:[HG] K-K-K-ARMAH

2. Server that you were banned on: Perp lite 2.5

3. The Banning admin:faithl3ss

4. Your Steam-Id:STEAM_0:0:39218394

5. Reason for ban:I joined perp 2.5 and totally forgot that there's no parkour. So I hopped a fence and killed 3 people also standing on a fence. Me and 2 others raided them and took their drugs. I then just sat around in my car while on skype with my ma, and I got told that I was being banned. After about 2 hours of listening to music me and the guys decided to raid again, so we did it 100% legit. Got their drugs etc...

Faithl3ss said that he had multiple people saying that I parkoured, yet I never fessed up to what I did. I also never denied it, so any thoughts of a lie were incorrect. I think I then got banned for douchebaggery, and to be honest cant remember, (9 beers later :D ). I joined teamspeak and was talking with some people, then saw that dirtydna was in another channel, and I think i poked him saying "youmad?" or something, then faithl3ss came and moved me to a new channel. I said that I never denied jumping that fence, and such, and he said that my name was racist. The way I talk is every 2nd word I do some stupid dj thing haha to my words, so its like, kika-kika-kika-armah get it? Not racist just stupid. He was telling me something about people and I corrected his grammar by saying that it was a person* not peoples* and he said that I can post an appeal. I got perm from teamspeak, but then today I went on perp and 15 minutes later was banned, and it said go post an appeal, so here I am. It was a total mis-understanding, and I'm sorry for jumping that fence and parkouring, but I'm not sorry for fixing his grammar, my name, or why I took awhile to get into teamspeak. I hardly ever talk to my ma.

(Template looked ugly all close together so I spaced it for ya :D )

Edited by F4ithl3ss

So you broke the rules in the server and were being shady about it when I confronted you, then you continued to be a douchebag in game which resulted in a ban. After that, you got on to teamspeak to continue being a douchebag, and when I pulled you into a channel and confronted you about that, you started being a douchebag to me as well. Any good reason why I should unban you?

I don't consider poking someone saying "youmad" douchy, to be honest it was just a little joke... It didn't really affect anyone and if it did I'm sorry...

I broke the parkour rule, that was all... I then sat around in my car out front of the place and listened to music, which to me isn't being shady. Aswell as what I said in teamspeak, I don't believe that it was worth a perm ban or even a ban for. I stood up for myself and you took it in a wrong way. I did parkour yes, but no real major offense was broken...

He was constantly trolling in the perp server, and he knew plently well what he was doing, because he's not new on perp.

Sorry if its not my place to say this, but i thought since i was the reason for his ban i thought i would share what happened.

Plus you're name was K-K-Karma, and both me and faithless recognized the obvious (K-K-K)arma part of your name.

Edited by DirtyDNA

So, breaking into someones base illegally isn't douchy? Harassing them in-game before you got banned isn't douchy? Getting banned, coming on teamspeak, and continuing to harass them the only way you are able to isn't douchy?

You weren't banned for standing up for yourself, you were banned for being a fucking prick

I already said that I raided them, but just because I sat in my car listening to music out front doesn't mean I was trying to be douchy... and just because my name was K-K-K-ARMAH doesn't mean I was being racist. If I put LEADER OF HG in my name, would that make it true? not much else I can say rather than I'm sorry for parkouring and poking him on teamspeak...

As long as you don't do shit like this again, I will unban you. But next time you're banned, don't find a way around the ban to continue to fuck with the person you were banned for fucking with.

Unbanned from teamspeak, wait for Soccer to unban you from perp