Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

PERP 3.0 ~~ Suggestion thread!

Plaayer

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Add some kind of public transportation job (bus driver with a bus.) I'm tired of having to ask cops to give me rides because I walk the same speed as a crippled sloth.
there is one, its just being fixed. its a 72 hour wait time or gold VIP to access, though it isn't working atm.

I thought of this after talking to friends about what they have been missing out on in PERP30/garrys mod. they sujested craftable body armor. and a remote detonator for the car bomb. also a way to use a metal detonator for detonating the car bomb? defuse it somehow? yup yup yup my grammer is bad so work with me :o)

lebowski hasn't farted once today, I am so proud

post-4472-13525954746169_thumb.jpg

How about Master Key (Door breaching) rounds for shotguns?

I know, generally Master Keys are underbarrel mounted on M16s, but it would be nice to say screw lockpicking and blow the shit out of a door. Could require 8 shotgun skill to use/make, and would make shotguns usefull in PERP, as opposed to the overused AK.

How about grenades, as well? Or timed pipe bombs. Either would do nicely.

My third, and probably least realistic idea would be adding a taser gun for cops and swat, as an alternative to having to shoot the legs of a fleeing suspect. To balance out potential griefing, it would have to have both a long reload time, and very little ammo.

4th idea: Other ways to make money. Growing weed is redundant, and everyone is well armed. What if you could add an investment system? Make a bit of extra profit, and it would add some variety to the game.

And last, but not least: Please make it so you can break in to and steal people's cars. Even better: Add a NPC you can take stolen cars to for cash. The victim then has to buy their own vehicle back from the fence. To prevent cheating, could you make it so that people cannot reclaim their cars when someone else is in it? It wouldn't be even worth stealing if they can just reclaim it.

Sorry for the massive post, I just have a lot of ideas for PERP 3!