Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

yooo

hey all! what do you all play?? I want to game with more HG ppl but im mostly in HG's Hide n Seek server... you all should add me to steam so we can play and what not. I also have tf2 and if relevant anymore cs 1.6 and obviously css. I am on the ts server alot but i tend to go to the hide n seek channel cuz im in the game. but ill join more channels and say hi! steam name is -hg- HateMosh so ya.

hey all! what do you all play?? I want to game with more HG ppl but im mostly in HG's Hide n Seek server... you all should add me to steam so we can play and what not. I also have tf2 and if relevant anymore cs 1.6 and obviously css. I am on the ts server alot but i tend to go to the hide n seek channel cuz im in the game. but ill join more channels and say hi! steam name is -hg- HateMosh so ya.

I now know here I know you from I met you in hns :D

I play cs:s most of the time