Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

STEAM_0:0:10328318 ("HG | Zcarp")

Zcarp

1. Your in-game name: HG | Zcarp

2. Server that you where banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Assuming HG GIRL but I don't know

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:10328318

5. Reason for ban: I don't know. I'm not looking for a fight just some answers as to why things happened in the past, I don't know thirty minutes. (It's 1:38)

post-744-13525953254686_thumb.jpg

GROW UP

ITS NOT YOUR SERVER

RESPECT EVERYONE

DONT START FIGHTS

DONT ABUSE PWOERS

pick any

also JJK is pissed at:

*JJK LOGS IN*

*GIRL LOGS IN*

*ZCARP ASKS ARE U NEW*

*ZCARP ASKS IVE NEVER SEEN U ARE U NEW*

*ZCARP ACTS LIKE HE OWNS THE SERVER AND HAS TO KNOW EVERYONE*

*ZCARP ABUSES HIS POWER BY SLAYING PPL THAT SHOOT HIM*

*GIRL LAUGHS*

*JJK TELLS GIRL HE LOVES HER*

*JJK LEAVES*

*ZCARP COMES BACK AND TALKS ABOUT HOW HIGHER ADMINS THINK THEY KNOW EVEYRHTING*

*INSTEAD OF BEING NICE, ZCARP COMES BACK TALKING SHIT ABOUT HIGHER ADMINS*

*GIRL TELLS JJK HES CUTE*

*ZCARP CRIES*

Who did I slay? And I was just being friendly. What I should have done was type ma_admins. I did say that I thought higher admins know everything because they came in and started shit. I understand that I can be ridiculous but changing all of your names to Zcarp is a fag, sucks dick, ...... then putting up a vote that says should Zcarp be demoted? Come on. That's childish and it also breaks the sever rules. I didn't mean any disrespect. The only reason I said that was because I feel that when certain admins come on jailbreak they mess with it. Again. Like I said I'm just looking for some answers not a fight. Especially not one I cannot win.

you have an answer for everythign and never admit fault.

you were banned dozens of times before which is why you got admin.

peopel dont like your for a reason, grow up and assure everyoen has fun

its not your server

two threads 2 demotions and jetta banning - with reasons

and you dont see any answers?

is a peraban enough answer?

youre as bad as church goddamn

I really think (My opinion means shit, I know) that Zcarp does have good intentions for what he does in jailbreak, but Zcarp, man, you really, really need to chill. I have been in there playing before and have heard you hounding someone for freekilling 3 or 4 rounds after it happened. I know you enjoy jailbreak - you're in there quite often, but you need to realize that there is a limit to how far you can go with your administration "powers." I hope they decide to lift the ban as I believe you're a good guy, and like I said, I believe you have good intentions. You just need to cool it a little (or maybe a lot).

Just my two pennies.

Edited by Rize

I was looking through the forums, and i found this cool thread.

I am only posting because this is the reason why i left.

Zcarp did nothing wrong, and he has good intentions. I honestly don't like zcarp that much, in fact i think he is a complete a** f***er but there has been no proof of anything of zcarp doing anything wrong.

//the tag under my name removed could be nice

Thank you Rize and Carnage. What I really want right now is just to be able to play jailbreak. And if they let me keep my admin or I buy it again I know what I have to do. Right now I just really want to play jailbreak.

So you're saying 3 HT members (JJK, J3TTA & GIR[]_) and 1 HG member (PRIUS) is not proof?

nothing beats eye witness testimony.

and carnage, if you're gonna leave, just leave. don't pull that "take the tag off plz" and "this is the reason why i left". why are u still here? and i don't understand why u have to post a thread on you leaving. obviously you are just trying to bring attention to yourself.

Edited by GIR[]_