Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[HOW TO] Carry with the tank

VeN

There are4/5 tanks who can absolutely CARRY games. While guys like Galio/Chogath/Leona are really ONLY good for taking damage and don't put out much themselves, Garen/Amumu/Malphite/Alistar/Jarvan can all absolutely put the game on their back and carrrrrrrrrry a win. Good shit there Ven. Not sure I like the 1-D item choice but eh... works I guess.

There are4/5 tanks who can absolutely CARRY games. While guys like Galio/Chogath/Leona are really ONLY good for taking damage and don't put out much themselves, Garen/Amumu/Malphite/Alistar/Jarvan can all absolutely put the game on their back and carrrrrrrrrry a win. Good shit there Ven. Not sure I like the 1-D item choice but eh... works I guess.

8_11_11.png

I disagree, I think pretty much any tank can do work. Shen for instance, is an absolute joke when fed. Stack hp = dmg :/

Nevertheless, those tanks kills xD

• 2 weeks later...

O man I saw the title and HAD to see what kind of none sense is happening in this thread. The topic should read (Any fed champ can carry). BUT almost all that i have read thus far is true its not good team work. If I where ever to play this game in a LAN with a team, I would RAGE if a tank stole my kill if i'm a carry. Its funny to troll ranked and unranked games with carry tanks and full blown AP Morde but its not what would win a game if faced with equally skilled team. 1. No team equal to your skill is going to feed much (unless you feed alot cuz your bad). 2. No one is going to steal kills from there carrys (unless you do cuz your bad). 3. As a tank you should feed YOUR carrys. You might be able to get that last hit even tho caits in range or what ever the case is but you SHOULD never do it. An 18 - 0 shen would never EVER do good vs a 18 - 0 carry like ashe, cait, poppy, vlad and other carrys. In my opinion try to feed your carrys if your tanking. You will find not only fighting your self from stealing or taking the kill is hard, but tanking for real and fully relying on your carry to do enough damage at the enemy team wales on you requires ALOT of skill. One of these days hit me up on LoL and ill tank for you as shen. I AVG 4 - 2 - 22 most games. And we most the time win with in the first 20min (if carrys are doing there freaking job). So is it true that a tank can carry. YES most def under a few conditions. 1. there team is bad 2. there team is bad 3. your very fed.

This is not a troll post. Or a hate one. I fully agree with mos the statements made thus fare in this thread. I'm just expressing that you should never try to carry as a tank but to do the opposite. Feed your carrys and find how fast you can win with a heavily fed carry.