Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Possible cheater in D2DM STEAM_0:0:19990274

ttaM

Name: [ SP ]

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19990274

Server: D2DM

Reason: Walling

Proof:

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/3e0cf9b745dd7aadfd6e5303ac4326df.dem

I did not ban him, I can't tell if he's walling or not.

*He peeks right where there's a person, especially the last kill were he peeks twice to the left, successful in killing both times, then peeks right and his crosshair's right on someone.

Halp?

Edited by Terry Taco

Hello guys.

Yes, I was playing with him just a minute ago.

He was aimboting me. In the beginning, I killed him with ease... because he is a noob.

Then all the sudden, he killed me almost every time. I then search for his STEAM_0:0:19990274 and found he was banned from ember (a server's name I think).

http://blackopselite.com/bans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=19990274&Submit=

You simply click on his name NoNo to reveal the detail.

He awp exactly like Hypez which was banned a minute ago.

P.S.

He is in top 10 though.

Edited by Walmart Security

http://zhost.hellsgamers.com/up/3e0cf9b745dd7aadfd6e5303ac4326df.dem

I did not ban him, I can't tell if he's walling or not.

*He peeks right where there's a person, especially the last kill were he peeks twice to the left, successful in killing both times, then peeks right and his crosshair's right on someone.

Halp?

Possible he's walling, no aimbot though. Might be easier if we can get him out of middle awping with demo.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ntckxmt00om/sp.dem

http://www.mediafire.com/file/inmfhqnunmz/sp1.dem

http://www.mediafire.com/file/wxmmdddmowz/sp2.dem

watch and see him knowing at double doors knowing were all enemys are located at all times. Also when he goes through b tunnel knowing were all them are at. Then he starts to use awp in demo 3 in sp2 and as you see the scope goes right to the enemy without him moving his mouse.

I think Terry has been the only one looking at stuff regarding hacking top 20s lately.

Sad that only one person expresses care besides us. I mean I went in Vent and people who are well above me basically responded with an "And what do you want us to do about it??" Well, when we dont have the power to do crap, who do we turn to? Should we use resources to contact those who can do something? (I sure as a donkey's ass did). When we are in the servers and normal players are complaining about the hacker who is immune to our powers, wtf else we do?? (Sit there and say we cant do squat or go and try to do something?)

Sure, we pay to provide a service, and players without admin are our customers. (<< People who know of honest admins with integrity would appreciate this.)

The other top20 had a 4 page thread that had went on for days without as much response by anyone seemingly more powerful than I and other similar-level admins than Swat (who responded to a 50 meg demo being awful in concept, lol) and Terry. (not this player of course).

This simple fact is why we act like little bitches that have nothing else better to do than whine. We whine because we care about the server(s) we play on and the people we strive to make the servers better for.

I have no idea how else to say this. I am going to bed with the hope this exits my mind so I can sleep.

Moto, out.

Edited by Moto

I think Terry has been the only one looking at stuff regarding hacking top 20s lately.

Sad that only one person expresses care besides us. I mean I went in Vent and people who are well above me basically responded with an "And what do you want us to do about it??" Well, when we dont have the power to do crap, who do we turn to? Should we use resources to contact those who can do something? (I sure as a donkey's ass did). When we are in the servers and normal players are complaining about the hacker who is immune to our powers, wtf else we do?? (Sit there and say we cant do squat or go and try to do something?)

Sure, we pay to provide a service, and players without admin are our customers. (<< People who know of honest admins with integrity would appreciate this.)

The other top20 had a 4 page thread that had went on for days without as much response by anyone seemingly more powerful than I and other similar-level admins than Swat (who responded to a 50 meg demo being awful in concept, lol) and Terry. (not this player of course).

This simple fact is why we act like little bitches that have nothing else better to do than whine. We whine because we care about the server(s) we play on and the people we strive to make the servers better for.

I have no idea how else to say this. I am going to bed with the hope this exits my mind so I can sleep.

Moto, out.

Moto, what are you talking about? Just because we don't post in here doesn't mean we don't look at it. Considering top20s traditionally are players of quality skill we like to thoroughly review their cases. I'm sorry if we aren't fast enough, but like I said, we like to be thorough. If we acted on every case of someone telling us a top20 was hacking without giving a good look into it, a lot of people would most likely be needlessly banned and no one with any amount of skill would want to play on our servers, if they were going to be banned anyways. Again, I apologize if our methodology doesn't process as quickly as you'd like it to, we just like to give our skilled players a fair look through their file before we apply the banstick.

Now please, if you all could, grow a teensy bit of patience. Rest assured, it will be dealt with.

Let me also add, posting snarky comments about us not being fast enough isn't going to get the case reviewed any faster. If you look down our ban forums, you can see quite clearly we don't let any cases slip. Sometimes it takes a while, because we want a second, third, or even fourth opinion.

Moto, what are you talking about? Just because we don't post in here doesn't mean we don't look at it. Considering top20s traditionally are players of quality skill we like to thoroughly review their cases. I'm sorry if we aren't fast enough, but like I said, we like to be thorough. If we acted on every case of someone telling us a top20 was hacking without giving a good look into it, a lot of people would most likely be needlessly banned and no one with any amount of skill would want to play on our servers, if they were going to be banned anyways. Again, I apologize if our methodology doesn't process as quickly as you'd like it to, we just like to give our skilled players a fair look through their file before we apply the banstick.

Now please, if you all could, grow a teensy bit of patience. Rest assured, it will be dealt with.

Let me also add, posting snarky comments about us not being fast enough isn't going to get the case reviewed any faster. If you look down our ban forums, you can see quite clearly we don't let any cases slip. Sometimes it takes a while, because we want a second, third, or even fourth opinion.

In other words, Me.. :P :omg:

LoL moto, you are only so concerned because its the server you play on.

You don't post in all the other threads, and review demo's yourself.

Maybe you should look at the ban/unban/abuse boards, we are busy and we are doing a good job.

If you guys would get better evidence, they would be solved quicker.

Sorry that we are just pulling our pudds all day, and just collecting our paychecks from HG and not solving problems...

:wtf: