Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

BANNED BY [HG] Doctor Derp for saying "bro"

willzyx

1. Your in-game name: Brobama

2. Server that you were banned on: [HG] Jailbreak #1

3. The Banning admin: [HG] Doctor Derp

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:40279452

5. Reason for ban: saying "bro"

i was playing jailbreak and everyone changed their name to something involving "bro" and everyone was saying bro. Even Doctor Derp changed his name to Broctor Derp. I left the server for about 10 minutes and came back on. I saw him say something to me and asked

*DEAD* BROBAMA : broctor derp what were you saying to me.

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : I put it there twice

*DEAD* BROBAMA : what?

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : Im not saying it again

*DEAD* BROBAMA : put what?

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : what i said

*DEAD* BROBAMA : what did you say

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : i put it there twice

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : NOT SAYING IT AGAIN

*DEAD* [admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP

i then said

*DEAD* BROBAMA : i cant be bothered to scroll up

then changed my mind and decided to try and find what he said

[admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : then enjoy the ban

i was banned and went into console to find this

[admin] [HG] Broctor Derp : Brobama, Please stop ruining admins work, bitching about killing bros and being a bro or i will ban the fuck out of you k?

which confused me as to why i was banned. seeing as his name was Broctor Derp and was saying bro as well.

i tried to ask him for an reason why i was banned, he did not respond. He then changed his name to Oh Boy.

i know i should have just tried to find what he said but it was pretty far back up the chat.

can i even be banned for this?

Edited by mccaincracker

He had been spamming in chat about killing people with the word "bro" in their name. I warned him to stop or else he would be end up banned. He continued so I kicked him. When he came back I put his warning in chat, twice, and Hobbes asked what I put so I put it in regular chat. He then started saying "What did you say?" a lot. When I told him it was his warning that was there, he kept saying I'm not going to scroll up. So I said then enjoy the ban, he continued to spam about killing bros or having bro in your name. He did not ask me why he was banned, I know this because my eyes were glued to chat since I was dealing with 3 seperate problems. You were also warned by another player and admin to stop the spam. Just because I had Bro in my name doesnt mean I was saying bro, unless you are referring to the warning. After all of this occured he continued saying something about "Brolumminati" He also started saying that rebellers shouldnt rebel if there is a CT with "bro" in their name. So I banned him.... The ban reason was not for "saying bro" staff can go ahead and look that up.

Edited by Doctor Derp

To the above comment:

"He had been spamming in chat about killing people with the word "bro" in their name."

i think i did that once.

"I warned him to stop or else he would be end up banned."

This is why i asked.

"He continued so I kicked him. "

i was never kicked are you thinking of the wrong person?

"He then started saying "What did you say?" a lot. "

i did, because i didnt know what you said.

"When I told him it was his warning that was there, he kept saying I'm not going to scroll up. "

kept? i said that once.

"So I said then enjoy the ban, he continued to spam about killing bros or having bro in your name. So I banned him..."

When after you said that did i spam about killing bros or having bro in your name?

post-9880-13525954742813_thumb.png

not once did i say "brolumminati", or that rebellers shouldnt rebel if there is a CT with "bro" in their name. check your console

if you want me to stop "spamming" the word bro, which i wasnt, than i wont, it is just not reasonable to be permanently banned for this

and i posted it to you about 4 times in steam chat asking why i was banned.