Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Why do I have to keep doing this...

lil_ben5

1. Your in-game name: HG | Benji or Prisoner #1

2. Server that you where banned on: Global

3. The Banning admin: Staff

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:8885285

5. Reason for ban: "admin abuse"

I would like to review the GB i have received, we have all come to the conclusion i have committed an "admin abuse offense", i accept. And i fully accept being removed as an admin, but would still like to play on HG servers, i have donated a few times, and would like to continue to show support. I obviously cant handle admin, but would like staff and council to review the situation and subsequently come to a decision if i can at least play on HG again!

Thanks, Benji!

PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE, THIS WAS MY FIRST TOPIC! ALSO TAKE TIME TO READ STAFF MEMBERS REPLIES! REQUEST NUMBER ONE!

24/5/09

2. Server that you where banned on: JB

3. The Banning admin: HG SNIPER?

5. Reason for ban: NO IDEA, NO COMMUNICATION, NO QUESTIONS?

As some "admins" seem to think im banned, they keep banning me! Can we have some communication between council, staff and members, so EVERYONE knows, (even the dumb ones), that im officially unbanned, as described in the previous topic. And that im able to play in HG servers as a normal player. I would like to hear from the idiot that banned me today, as you obviously dont pay attention to recent unban requests!

Thanks!

Edited by lil_ben5

I'm the "idiot" who banned you. I saw you enter the server, someone said something about you being banned. I noticed you still had your admin according to mani so I immediately banned you to sort it out. I glanced down the "Admin Abuse" page and saw an abuse thread on you marked "Admin banned". I went to work removing your admin and was about to unban you right up until I saw this post.

Stay banned till one of the Staff or other council feels gracious enough to unban you.

2. Server that you where banned on: JB

3. The Banning admin: HG SNIPER?

5. Reason for ban: NO IDEA, NO COMMUNICATION, NO QUESTIONS?

As some "admins" seem to think im banned, they keep banning me! Can we have some communication between council, staff and members, so EVERYONE knows, (even the dumb ones), that im officially unbanned, as described in the previous topic. And that im able to play in HG servers as a normal player. I would like to hear from the idiot that banned me today, as you obviously dont pay attention to recent unban requests!

Thanks!

WOOHOO! I hardly ever play JB and i am far from an admin but i was the only person with HG SNIPER in my name. THIS MEANS I GOT MY FIRST ABUSE THREAD AND IM NOT EVEN AN ADMIN!!!!

:rock: I EFFING ROCK!

Can u look at the unban request to please Lamp?

Benji...

Have you not learned by other peoples threads, that you can't go flaming admins?

If you have a problem, post a thread. The thread would have been answered, and all would have been fine. Now, I don't know if we want to...

I'm the "idiot" who banned you. I saw you enter the server, someone said something about you being banned. I noticed you still had your admin according to mani so I immediately banned you to sort it out. I glanced down the "Admin Abuse" page and saw an abuse thread on you marked "Admin banned". I went to work removing your admin and was about to unban you right up until I saw this post.

Stay banned till one of the Staff or other council feels gracious enough to unban you.

Hell hath no fury.

Well i looked at console and pretty sure it said banned by sniper somone, if i knew it was a council member i wouldnt of said that. It just annoys me, when i was approved unban request by vandium??

Nobody see's all the unban/ban requests, and remember the players names.

As you and many others have been told, the problem is solved much faster when you make it simple for us. A thread stating a wrongful ban, and that you have been unbanned by staff.

The ban would have been lifted within the HOUR I am sure. Just settle down a little, and don't flame admins. It doesn't matter if its a 5 yr old admin, he paid for it, so he has additional authority.

If you have problems post a thread in a calm manner, with detailed information.

And I promise we try to get the problem solved as fast as possible.

Especially if you give us all the information.

You will be removed again after I get off work, just take it easy. ;)