Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban Please : )

Jbgough123

1. Ingame Name : Lucky

2. Server Banned From : HG Minigame Server

3. The Banning Admin : Not Sure

4. Steam ID : STEAM_0:0:29195624

5. Reason for Ban : Not Sure

Okay so about a week ago or so I was in your server and I'm always in it with my buddy Saintp1, and just playing as usual, And I went out for a drive with my Girlfriend and came back probably an hour or so later and I was banned, It didn't give me a reason or admin, And I was told my Saintp1 because he asked in server how come and was told I had to make a Unban request here so I did.

I'm not saying I didn't do anything, but I really don't know who banned me or why. I will be honest and I did drop the N bomb once I think because there was a guy being a Douche in the server to everyone. Just want it to be known that I am in no way racist and Have black white and yellow friends IRL. Also just wanted to say I didn't think it was because of this because that was like 2 weeks ago and I played on the server for atleast another 4-5 days after this.

Thanks for everything, Josh - Lucky

Edited by Jbgough123
Forgot Explaination/Sentance