Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

UNBAN PLZ

longballoon

Guest The_Monkey

Just an FYI, I am the one who had you banned.

You will not be unbanned from the 10 man servers.

We have a zero tolerance policy for bull shit, yet you have managed to re-enact 2 girls one cup with a bull.

I asked why you shot at me when I made no noise or anything. I was just curious, I never called you a cheater. Then you started thinking "hahaha he thinks i cheat haha!!!!!" so you started saying stuff like 'you just got fragged on stfu' 'i dont cheat' stupid shit like that. I then told you to stfu or I will ban you for trolling/disrupting 10 mans.

Then after the 10 man ( you weren't banned, neither was I going to ban you, was just trying to scare you so people can enjoy a 10 man) you said something like "you mad bro?" which is a deff no no from the start.

I never meant to call you a cheater, like I said, I was just curious on why you shot there, nothing more.

Edited by Prius

Prius you've been trolling me from the start. Don't play goody 2 shoes now.

It started here https://hellsgamers.com/threads/45383-LONGBALLOONS-ESEA-OPEN-TEAM.?highlight=

Prius - "You gotta be good to play in open."

And you have been mad since. Any excuse to get me banned.

I didn't realize losing in CSS really made you that upset and I apologize from the bottom of my heart Prius.

and I quote

[8/25/2011 10:07:05 PM] DJ:

<21:52:30>

"longballoon"

:

you mad about somthing bro?

And you said "Any private chat I had with Prius was after the ban". That chat was right after the 10 man. Please don't lie, it will not help you.

Prius you've been trolling me from the start. Don't play goody 2 shoes now.

It started here https://hellsgamers.com/threads/45383-LONGBALLOONS-ESEA-OPEN-TEAM.?highlight=

Prius - "You gotta be good to play in open."

And you have been mad since. Any excuse to get me banned.

I didn't realize losing in CSS really made you that upset and I apologize from the bottom of my heart Prius.

So you said that I suck because I got '40 frags' last season, which was b/c I roster road and was the leader of the IM team for Homer so no one else would steal the team name. Then came back with another image saying "roster rider" which is what I was doing, but I was the team captain, therefore I had to play because otherwise the team would have been marked hijacked and we wouldn't want that wouldn't we? HG got 2nd in IM S8.

asking if you are mad at me for something is a bad thing? post the rest of the chat.

[8/25/2011 10:07:05 PM] DJ:

<21:52:30>

"longballoon"

:

you mad about somthing bro?

<22:00:49>

"Prius"

:

wat.

<22:01:49>

Chat partner has closed the conversation

<22:02:09>

"Prius"

:

no you cant say something to a staff member and get away with it

<22:02:11>

"Prius"

:

what did you mean

<22:02:25>

"longballoon"

:

really

<22:02:35>

"Prius"

:

very

<22:03:13>

Your chat partner has disconnected.

I replied with what asking what you were talking about, then you closed the chat for some reason I will never find out, which is why I got mad. Maybe, just maybe if we talked it out, you wouldn't of been banned, but you decided to troll me.

I'm also closing the thread, monkey will decided if he wants to unban you because he made the original ban.

EDIT:

I don't call people cheaters blatantly anymore, and if I do i'm either joking with them, or I get proof to backup what I say. I learned not to call people cheaters blatantly anymore because of what happen with Incubus and if you call someone a cheater, their e-peen (EGO) can and will get huge, which is what nobody wants.