Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Strafe 10man unban request

Strafe

5. No trash talk to the point where it is unfriendly

I did not trash talk to the point to where it is unfriendly I was saying his steam ID sure, that's just a number I was not putting anyone down.

you kept saying he was new,and instigated that he cheated, by constantly posting his steam id, making him look like his profile was new and he was trying to hide something, you got kicked after for kept doing it and once you came back, you kept on posting it and trash talked even more after you were kicked.

you kept saying he was new,and instigated that he cheated, by constantly posting his steam id, making him look like his profile was new and he was trying to hide something, you got kicked after for kept doing it and once you came back, you kept on posting it and trash talked even more after you were kicked.
Never once was I "trash talking" saying haha same ok same isn't trash talk LOL'ing isnt trash talk the only thing remotely close to trash talking was me calling him new to the internet because he was getting pissed off about me copy and pasting his steam ID I also said nothing even remotely close to calling him a cheater you're assuming that's what I was saying.

Never once was I "trash talking" saying haha same ok same isn't trash talk LOL'ing isnt trash talk the only thing remotely close to trash talking was me calling him new to the internet because he was getting pissed off about me copy and pasting his steam ID I also said nothing even remotely close to calling him a cheater you're assuming that's what I was saying.

Not even going to argue your stupidity. Just going to let the 12 screenshots of you egging on him prove itself.

Guest The_Monkey

The use of the 10 man servers are a privilege above and beyond access from our normal servers. As such, they are being held to a higher standard now. We are tired of the shit that goes on in 10 mans that has been left unchecked. This is why I have been 10 manning more lately in order to see what the fuck is going on.

Your ban from the 10 man servers does not affect your access to HG servers. Prove your worth, and one day you will be unbanned from the 10 man servers.