Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Looking to Clearify something!

Gangrene

I purchased the Admin pack for all of the TF2 and the commands work just fine. My question does the !Premium work as well? Because, I just get an error message that it isn't a command. Unless I am missing something? If someone could shed some light on this situation, it would be great appreciated!

i dont think premium works in tf2 at the moment. all of the updates have screwed the mod up. ask a staff/council member on the progress of the premium mod. if you are looking to use your admin commands, just type !admin or sm_admin in console.

i dont think premium works in tf2 at the moment. all of the updates have screwed the mod up. ask a staff/council member on the progress of the premium mod. if you are looking to use your admin commands, just type !admin or sm_admin in console.

Thanks Scott for the reply. I am thinking you are right. But, I will try to locate one, and find out.