Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban =[

STD

1. Your in-game name: -hg- STD #SWAG

2. Server that you were banned on: HG Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: exg.brian i thnik

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:43720018

5. Reason for ban: Unintended racism.

Additional Information: I know I only received a temporary ban, but what grinds my gears is that I was being insulted by Barbeisha the Grease Mongrel, not sure if serious or not, and i let those words accidently slip. Im sorry..

P.S.: how long does a temp ban last?

What grind my gears is that as an ex recruit like you should know the rules and you should know that we dont tolerate racism at any level at anytime no matter what the situation is. Its a 2 day ban so wait it out and luckily he didnt ban you for longer.

P.S. once your ban is expired you better be on your best behavior in our servers.

What grind my gears is that as an ex recruit like you should know the rules and you should know that we dont tolerate racism at any level at anytime no matter what the situation is. Its a 2 day ban so wait it out and luckily he didnt ban you for longer.

P.S. once your ban is expired you better be on your best behavior in our servers.

I approve this message.