Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

TS Unban Request DL+ needed

Shoubakka

Umm so I believe I was banned from teamspeak because I complained about the K-Mod stacking teams, and I'm sorry for complaining as I was just somewhat annoyed. I really do like how well the mod is set up though and it was a good scrim later! Btw I hadn't seen that post ttam made until after I got banned.

Why should we unban you? Why do you think you're a better member than the other members that haven't been unbanned? Why should we unban you from 10 mans? What makes you think we should unban you more than we should unban other 10 man users that have been banned for the same reason?

First of all I'm extremely sorry I complained about it, I love 10mans and I would miss them. I admit i complained just once that teams were stacked just after the 10man, but I don't see that as being reason enough to perm ban someone forever... plus I was trying to set something up with Homer and now I won't be able to. :( If you want details ask Homer. >.>