Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Perma Banned UnbanRequest

Mehan.

1. Your in-game name: -hg- Mehan

2. Server that you were banned on: Jailbreak

3. The Banning admin: Unsure

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:0:26912523

5. Reason for ban: I had found another server with a cool jailbreak map and I wanted to recommend it to HG. So I posted a topic in forums suggesting that they add that map to our server or replace the one we have with it. And then I posted the IP address of the other server so they could see the map. This was seen as advertising for the other server and so I was banned both on site and ingame. You can probably see that I play on the Jailbreak server almost every day and so I was just trying to improve that server, not advertise for another. Please unban me and I wont post about it again. It was honestly just a suggestion, not an ad, and I wish to get back to playing jailbreak on my favorite server.

No, I posted in game but nobody was seeing it so I posted it a few more times because it was really an awesome map. And then the admins told me to stop so I posted it here in the map suggestions section. Its not an ad for the server, but the server's map.

Haha I see that now! But at the time I thought people might like an additional map to play on. I admit posting more than once in game could have been seen as spamming an ad, but it really was just an idea. Im not advertising a server, but the servers maps.

Ok guys, I know that this is being processed still, but its been over a week and most of these are resolved in a day. I dont want to sound mad because that really wont help my case, but does this really need a week to be discussed? I obviously learned my lesson so cant someone just unban me already? I would be persistent if I was just going to spam and get kicked out again >.>

• 2 weeks later...