Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

WASSUP UP GUYS I NEED SOME EPIC HELP

Dullknife

You all know that I am way stupid because I am a redneck. ... Yes I am get at me

So I am only asking for a request to have a sig. Because *holds up two thumbs and points at self* THIS GUY can't figure out how to custom make one.

I would like 2 infact if someone can be that beast and epic.

I would like one to involve my name with a sweet Text and amazing mind blowing background.

I would Also Like my 2nd one to involve the title HIPPI STORY TIME TELLER!! <--- Again with epic amazing text and drop dead amazing background.

I understand people ask alot and I can wait ... I would like to have nice things to.

If you would like I can buy you admin for those who want it ... *Bribe* Or you can be totally Epic people and just leave post of pic for me. I am a nice guy who uses caps for attention when I like to stand out or get help.

Thank you guys and girls for taking time to read this and hopefully help me out because This hilly billy does not know how to make one and would not like to give others a headache to explain to me on how if you are willing to put up with me I will try Not going to say no thats rude.

Keep it real and LOVE U ALL!! :drankbeer::pepper: :cheers:

I really do like thank you for posting pic. I will use it as sig. If anyone else would like to leave one I would appriciate it alot. Because to me you are taking your time to make one and I will not forget it. TY Zilla you the EPIC MAN FOR FIRST Pic. :pepper::cheers: