Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hello! (Again (again))

Jechob

Hey there, HG! This is my third time joining HG, which is kinda sad to say in the least. I left the community twice for various reasons: school, life, etc.. But I'd have to say that the main reason was because as much as I enjoy PC gaming, I've never had a quality gaming computer which made my PC gaming experience less than enjoyable to say the least. I put up with it for stretches of time, but eventually went back to 360 gaming. But just recently, I got a new computer. And with that new computer I decided to jump right into PC gaming again and into the community that I have enjoyed the most in the past.

I like smoking weed, skateboarding, and going to raves. I'm currently in school (Colorado State University!) working towards a degree in Computer Science and I live with my girlfriend who I'm trying to get into gaming, so maybe you'll see her around some time in the future. :P But yeah, that's about it. If you wanna play something on Steam, feel free to add me and invite me. If you wanna play something on 360, my GT is Jechob and I'm always down to play. Sorry, I don't own a PS3, so that's a no-go. xD

Edited by Jechob