Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

VALVE ANNOUNCES COUNTER-STRIKE: GLOBAL OFFENSIVE (CS: GO)

The game isn't as good as CS:S, its more like a sprayfest, I feel bad for whoever actually buys the game.

Its nothing like any other CS Games, its like Call of Duty, and CS 1.6 mixed, terrible game (This is my opinion)

They just need to have a major CS:S Graphics update, fix the graphics in CS:S, and then make it available to the players

The game isn't as good as CS:S, its more like a sprayfest, I feel bad for whoever actually buys the game.

Its nothing like any other CS Games, its like Call of Duty, and CS 1.6 mixed, terrible game (This is my opinion)

They just need to have a major CS:S Graphics update, fix the graphics in CS:S, and then make it available to the players

1.6 was a really good game. It gets more players presently then CS:S. Iv'e also been seeing lots of mods being created already for the game since the server config has came out. CS:GO has potential but i honestly hate the changes and stuff. I would like to see something like the CS promod that made 1.6 look like CS:S so it turns CS:GO into CS:S or something like that

• 1 month later...
1.6 was a really good game. It gets more players presently then CS:S. Iv'e also been seeing lots of mods being created already for the game since the server config has came out. CS:GO has potential but i honestly hate the changes and stuff. I would like to see something like the CS promod that made 1.6 look like CS:S so it turns CS:GO into CS:S or something like that

1.6 gets way less players then source from a public server standpoint.

ESEA side of things, 1.6 edges out source but barely.

@cletus, game isnt shit it needs work to be playable from a competitive standpoint. See how drastically different 1.6 is to source? well source is going to be drastically different to GO, and the community as a whole needs to accept that. its a new game.d

• 2 weeks later...