Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

10man unban request.- DL+ needed

Rick

1. Your in-game name: [HG] Rick

2. Server that you were banned on: All 10man servers, permanent.

3. The Banning admin: Prius

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:38560561

5. Reason for ban: Being a douchebag in 10mans, unprovoked. I'm a fucking idiot sometimes, and now I realize that working with my character flaws the only way to stop myself from saying or doing something that gets me in trouble is to just not talk at all when shit gets heated. I would like to enjoy 10mans again with my fellow HG members, even if they might hate me now.

I know and accept that this isn't my first offence of being a dick, and I was even a dick to orion in jb later that day. What I did was completely inexcusable, so I'll save the reasons/excuses, I just want to start over with a clean conscience, if at all possible. I apologize also to darkwing, what had really happened was we had one disagreement in the past and since then I started shit whenever I 10manned with him and took everything too far, he didn't deserve that kind of treatment... I've taken a few weeks off of HG since the ban and realize that now I need to get my shit together, because depending on the outcome of this request, this could be my very last chance here as an HG member.

Let me know if there's anything I missed. Please consider unbanning me.

Thanks for reading,

Rick.

I don't care much for you. You got banned for cheating in ESEA. You said the n word on a bind, and was unbanned, and now you're a douche, still not unbanned.

I don't want to choose your fate, so I'm allowing my DL's, DA's, and DM's to -1/+1 you and they can choose your fate because they're the ones that have 10 manned with you and played with you.

so good luck.

-1 You cheat, spam racism, and are an all around jerk. You are not fun to play with nor have you ever been fun. You had to change your name because of all the problems you caused as ipter! You also had to change your steam ID because you have other bans on other names. So no as far as im concerned gtfo.

I'm sorry Rick. I know you to be a pretty decent person, but recently it seems that you have tried to push the limits. There is a time for trolling, and a time not to troll. 10 Mans, they may be fun ..but some community members take a lot of things offensively.

I don't think you should be kicked out or banned from all of our servers, I just think that you need a time-out from 10 Mans.

Rick, you have been an extreme troll almost anytime i see you play and when other admins tell to the stop, you just keep going. same thing in JB, 10man. IMO, you need to learn to stop being an jerk when you play and be someone that HG can say, Hey this member represents us well.

As much as I'd like to believe you and think you're an overall a good person, you're making this extremely difficult.

I'd say you need to sit out from 10mans and work on yourself before anything further can happen.

You've certainly caused a lot of problems and it doesn't seem like anything is really changing.

Thus I really think you should stay out of tenmans until you can really prove things are different.

• Executive Council
As much as I'd like to believe you and think you're an overall a good person, you're making this extremely difficult.

I'd say you need to sit out from 10mans and work on yourself before anything further can happen.

You've certainly caused a lot of problems and it doesn't seem like anything is really changing.

Thus I really think you should stay out of tenmans until you can really prove things are different.

This is my feeling too.