Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Nacho Man! - Yeahh Buddy!

Maverick

What are your hobbies?

My main hobby is computers in general. For some background, I've built the computer I'm currently using. I also very much enjoy sports such as Basketball, and Football.

Friends are also very usual as well.

Where are you from?

I'm from Florida

What games do you enjoy playing?

I enjoy lots of different types of games. Some notable ones are CS:S, Bad Company 2, Call of Duty series (excluding some), ME 1 and 2, Portal 1 and 2, and Warcraft III.

What are your interests?

My interests are stated above in my hobbies. I'm also interested in learning new things no matter what it might be.

Have you been apart of any other gaming communities?

Edge-Gamers Organization, and aMityGaming!

How old are you?

I am 15.

What do you think of HeLLsGamers?

I think HeLLsGamers as a very well organized community. I know you guys want to expand into other games and also expand in size. I also see you guys as very friendly and more importantly, fun.

What things do you want out of joining?

I want to meet new people when into joining HG. I don't have a lot of friends that are in Source, so meeting new people would be great for me. I also want to try my best to be a great member as part of the clan.

How long have you been playing here?

I've been playing in HG servers for at least month I believe. I plan to continue as well.

More Comments:

I am a very laid back person indeed, I usually tend to not get as mad as others. I plan to buy HG Global Administration to better help out the community!

You can add me via. Steam @ colemanmac3232. Thanks in Advance!