Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

NO admins

Cypher'

Seriously there are no admins...

Mic spamming, racism, VIP power abuse ,general douchebaggery ... these thing plague the TF2 servers during the busiest times of the day.

I myself am constantly berated on a HG server for being in HG, laughed at because no one has the power to do anything about it. It just lowers my morale, it seriously does. Help... to all those who enjoy HG servers and TF2 , to whom has the power to do something about it. Help.. 24/7 hodoo is not the only hg server. I ask you to go onto all the servers and observe the general climate. Its crazy now.

Ps. When I move to spectator to observe or try to record a demo the console kicks me fore being idle.

Let us do a proof on the benefits of posting ban requests:

TF2 requires as many bans as CSS.

Anyone can get people banned with requests.

Most of my favorite veteran members or ones that have been recently promoted have been active on the community, including ban requests

members who post ban requests are considered to be trustworthy, diligent, and actively helping the community, as server bans maintain the rep of HG.

Therefore, it can be inferred that You get promoted to Veteran by posting ban requests, as well as making the gameplay more fun.

Note: this is unofficial and is in no way guaranteed to grant a promotion to veteran, or is even the point of the post, but rather to explain why admins are not everything.

tl;dr

thanks anyways

Let me start by saying I don't think your making this up since I don't play on every HG server, and i'm not trying to start anything, but from my experience....

Mic spamming, racism, VIP power abuse ,general douchebaggery...

Apparently I'm not seeing most of what you apparently are. Granted I play mostly on hoodoo and occasionally dustbowl/frontier, but any of the above offenses (minus VIP Power Abuse, which I do not understand since to my knowledge there is now Power to VIP), are usually dealt with quickly by those I seem to play with a lot there, Digitalshot and Scott. Specifically, in the last few days I've seen them deal with to HG impersonators and with someone who decided to come on with the nickname "Ligger Nincher" swiftly and effectively.

...these thing plague the TF2 servers during the busiest times of the day. I myself am constantly berated on a HG server for being in HG, laughed at because no one has the power to do anything about it...... to all those who enjoy HG servers and TF2 , to whom has the power to do something about it. Help..

Anyone who is experienced knows that HG != Admin, especially when most times (Admin) appears appropriately in the screen name, those that don't I find are usually noobs that are already raging anyway. I agree that being called a hacker several times in a session because I have a key bound to !rtd is tiring, but a gentle reminder for them to read the MOTD generally stops that. I have yet to be berated for being HG or see any other HG member "berated", quite the opposite normally. I have yet to not find some way to get an admin into a game when it was absolutely necessary.

Just my two cents...

Ps. When I move to spectator to observe or try to record a demo the console kicks me fore being idle.

Hope this isn't on every server.

Only server I know of that doesn't kick you for being idle is the Hoodoo server. I have been in the dustbowl server a few times because of aimbotters and hackers. I know that there are other servers but everybody in the Hoodoo server knows each other which is why we are always in there and not the other servers.

im surprised it hasnt already been said...

why dont'cha just buy admin? you could then ban the players/mute the players/kick the players. problem solved is it not?

Thank you to everyone that posted here and ty to everyone that responded. Seeing more HG on other servers than just Hodoo.

Even though there are not many admins. Just by presence alone alot of the problems have been reduced. to whomever reset the rankings. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............. lol. Thanks guys cya soon on TF2

I have been in the dustbowl server a bunch lately, been policing it. What we need is a recruiting drive for regulars who already frequent our servers and rank high on stats / are skilled players. With more people from the clan in the servers, rule breaking will go down.