Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban strych9 please.

strych9

1. Your in-game name: strych9

2. Server that you were banned on: css4 ... 24/7 Dust 2 DM

3. The Banning admin: no clue

4. Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:7981319 ... http://hellsgamers.gameme.com/playerinfo/243940

5. Reason for ban: Honestly I have no clue. Nothing was said to me all morning by anyone with admin or vip. The only chat I had was some idiot whining accusing me of wall-hacking. Which I was not, nor have I ever on any server. This continued every time I found him hiding in super original places like the corner under t-spawn ramp at mid after he just killed a teammate or him sanding still guarding double doors from long and I ignored it and his trying to lobby a voteban for awhile. Finally I got sick of him and said "sure am, if by wallhacks you mean radar and common sense" followed by explaining to him I didn't think VIP's could be voted on and told him he had a couple options "to get good, cry more, or leave."

Shortly thereafter I was banned. I don't know what if anything was said over voice, since I haven't enabled in-game voice for years. I didn't see any admin on that I recognized so I just assumed it was a voteban, which whatever I can ride that out if a nearly empty server can't deal with getting killed (even though I wasn't playing especially well or even getting large streaks at the time). Yet here it is over 2 hours later and the ban hasn't come off so I assume it was an admin, although I have seen no ban report in your other forum, wasn't talked to by anyone, and didn't see any admins say anything.

I don't play there as regularly as I used to and it was pretty off hours so maybe it was someone I just haven't seen before. At any rate I'd appreciate an unban if you'd be so kind.

Thanks.

Edited by strych9