Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

HG House of Trade

Phate

So, as per Dirty, I am permitted to make a map for our very own tf2 trade post. To make this the best map possible, I need people to give me input on what they want, such as size, different rooms, time(dusk, day, rainy, sunny), and what sections we want(spycrabbing, achiviments, easter eggs, and other cool things.

So far I am thinking that red spawn will have an entrance for blue to kill red, so red can idle for items or play around as they trade. They will get a saferoom a ways out that Blue cannot enter. There will be various obstacles and healthpacks, and a central sniper tower. There will be a pyro soccer area, and a specific godmode spycrabbing room to boot.

I really want this map to reflect the communities desires, so please post here for any and all suggestions

Edited by Phate

Could you add a dark room like Unusuals hat server please so great HD pictures can be taken and it shows off the effect more. I would love this to be added. I will also get a few ppl in here to leave there comments and opinions on other things. This was a great idea :)

Make it night time, so unusuals shine out better.

i wouldnt make the map completly night time i would just do a certain room were maybe no shooting is aloud to hang around including both teams. Also please oh GOD PLEASE make it so that ppl can not spam chat! like copy paste 50 times it's insane annoying thank god i have admin but i'm sure it bothers others when i am not in the server.

I like the idea of a custom HG server very very much. I am a little concerned about your idea to allow blue entrance into the red spawn (like the UHC server 1). I think that the best thing about the current trade server is that people can actually play while they wait for trades to happen and as much as I like the UHC server I think one server like that is enough.

I like the idea of a custom HG server very very much. I am a little concerned about your idea to allow blue entrance into the red spawn (like the UHC server 1). I think that the best thing about the current trade server is that people can actually play while they wait for trades to happen and as much as I like the UHC server I think one server like that is enough.

agreed to be honest i love the way our server is now just need a few things added

we will see, all ideas considered

also i don't like the idea of ppl idling inside a trade server it's stupid to be honest cause even in our trade server we have now i have to kick ppl because it gets down to 2 ppl tradeing and rest are idle witch isn't fair nor called a trade server then. We have 2 regular idle servers already we do not need a trade server that has idling in it. Please keep idle privileges out!

• 2 weeks later...

imo i wouldn't do it to big nor to small basiclaly around the size that the rawr map is we had/have or whatever. cause alot of ppl honesly just run around as scoutz or just snipe more then any other thing in every trade server i ever play in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...