Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Some admin powers left

Vagina

I used to be able to lower gravity/add bots and such.. Although I have no real desire to add bots on jailbreak =P the lower gravity part was fun. I had it the first two days I had admin, then it went away.. =( Did I lose it? I was hoping my powers would return to me but they didn't. I kinda want it back unless someone said I was abusing it? =) and yeah! teleporting would be a fun addon too, i didn't ever have that one.. but I want it. =P

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:20961475

Thanks for your time.

I think you got lucky and had a higher level admin then you were supposed to, then it got corrected and you lost the fun stuff. Usually admins can only Ban/Kick/Spectate/Give$ but nothing fun like physics or noclip. I could be wrong but just a thought.

Its just for jailbreak :P So its fun to do low gravity on days where CT's dont give orders. I mean, if people didn't want low gravity i kept it at regular. But usually on those 'freedays' everyone would say "LOWER GRAVITY" so I complied =P Its just to make the game funner for everyone. I dont believe I abused it? If I did someone should speak up about it. =) And yeah, I won't expect to get that power back then =P But I dont think I abused it.

I think you got lucky and had a higher level admin then you were supposed to, then it got corrected and you lost the fun stuff. Usually admins can only Ban/Kick/Spectate/Give$ but nothing fun like physics or noclip. I could be wrong but just a thought.

This

Its just for jailbreak :P So its fun to do low gravity on days where CT's dont give orders. I mean, if people didn't want low gravity i kept it at regular. But usually on those 'freedays' everyone would say "LOWER GRAVITY" so I complied =P Its just to make the game funner for everyone. I dont believe I abused it? If I did someone should speak up about it. =) And yeah, I won't expect to get that power back then =P But I dont think I abused it.

I am sure the removal of certain commands was not limited to just you.

You say "its just Jailbreak", but we already get the most abuse reports from that server, without you using fun commands.

So I am sure they were removed from everyone. Maybe we can have a votegravity type system put in place. (if that is popular to that gameplay)

• 2 weeks later...

We had to take off rcon commands because the way the admin system works, is all normal admins get the rcon menu ability by default. It's part of the "Admin" group permissions

it keeps resetting to that, even if we take it off. so when there are rcon commands in the menu, they get them. They have been abusing them some times, so we had to take them off.

No bots would add to the excitement. On the T side they would turn into suicidal charges at the CT's, and on the CT side it would make it so not only would the T's have to follow orders but they would have to do it without the bots seeing them.

lol the first day i had admin i was able to use bots, i was curious what they would do XD so, i added one to CT. before the cells even opened it just started gunning down terrorists. XD I quickly got rid of it of course, but yeah =P They don't play nice.