Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Hey Guys!

Herman

Hey guys you can call me Herman(It's my Steam name). I enjoy playing Counter-Strike:Source and you can find me on HG servers and other various servers. I am mostly playing Mini-Games however I also play Deathrun and other various game modes. Other things i do outside the Counter-Strike community is Minecraft and i'm an active member of the Crafthub community. I am looking forward to becoming more involved in the HG community and hope to see you guys in-game :D.

-Herman

Wow, Just by seeing how many people have took the time to even look at my introductionary thread means alot to me and shows alot about the community. I am now looking even more forward to becoming a part of what seems to be a

great gamming enviroment and a great community in and out of gaming. See you guys in game :)

-Herman