Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

[RESOLVED - Admin Removed] STEAM_0:0:9698068 (K!ll3r)

G.K.M.Y

Name: Team|υѕмс K!ll3r [HG]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9698068

Server: 24/7 Office

Notes: Didn't know that admin chat doesn't get tracked in HLStatsX, so hopefully there -is- somewhere where you guys can find his admin chat logs.

Complaints:

To be honest, this guy is just completely not suited to be an admin. First of all, a while ago he was being annoying, disrepecting players on the server, so everyone started to voteban him. Then he left and said that he was going to call Homer to ban all of us. A while after he came back, saying "Oh ho after map resets I'm going to be an admin". I don't know if Homer gave it to him or not, but... HE DOESN'T DESERVE IT.

List of reasons why he can't be an admin:

1. He's disrespectful to players. Majorly.

2. He fails to record a demo of a hacker or get proof of someone... WHEN IT'S AN ADMIN'S JOB.

3. Adding onto Point 2, he asks the PLAYERS to get him proof and to send it to his e-mail so that he can ban the person. I thought that it was an admin's job to get the proof and keep the server clean? If we're the ones doing that, why have admins to begin with?

4. He camps on CT. Failure to complete objective, being too scared to go out and fight while making fun of other people dying and "failing".

5. Adding onto point 1, MAJOR attitude problem. Just because he knows Homer he goes around thinking he can do whatever he want, acting like he's above everyone else.

Well, that's all. Since there's a chance that Homer gave him admin directly, most likely nothing will be done. But, I'm just ranting. I'm a game tester for EA. It's what I do. I see something that can cause an impact on the users of the game, I point it out.

Ciao. ;D

- g.cKz

wow dude i came in the server and you called some guy a BLACK B!TCH so i was like i cant do anything and you kept of running your mouth so i muted you second of off i have only banned one hacker and Master got the stuff from hlstatsx second of off i bought my admin and 3third on one on the server likes you and i can do my job with you trying to tell me to ban someone with out any proof so do us all a favor and STFU and stop lieing

People complain about him quite often.

I remember 2 other posts of him about the same stuff.

And 'nonhacker' used to do the same thing for a few days or so, but it's all good with him now.

And YEah, I've seen him bluntly harass someone for 'failing'

Well, maybe not harass, but give them a hard time for missing a shot, or someone getting the awp.

The awp is what brings a lot of controversy with everyone mainly. Someone not so experienced gets it, and everyone harasses that person for taking it. He's normally one of those people.

I'll try to get a quick demo when I can. It's not too often when I get to play now-a-days. I just browse the forums at work on my iPhone.

Obviously if admins don't know how to do their job, some sort of indication is in order. I mean, asking people for proof because you fail to do it yourself? It isn't the first time too. We were complaining about a hacker several weeks back and all you did was spam in admin chat: "Give me the demo, and I'll ban him." when the guy was still in the server. QQ.

- g.cKz

It isn't the non-admin's job to get demos. There's a reason that admins are admins. They have bannage, so they can BAN. In order to BAN they need a DEMO. If you wait for someone to record a demo, upload it to filefront, then email it to you, it will take days. You can just "ma_ban STEAM_x:x:xxxxxxxx" after you "record" wait. "stop"

It's not hard.

And immediately after bannage, post the demo so if they come in to ask for an unban, you can just say "BAM BITCH! DEMO RIGHT HURRRR: (demo link here)"

So.

Yeah, it's not hard. If you need help recording demos, I can help you. I'm not good with non-obvious wallers, but I know how to get a decent demo and make sure you get the demos to a decent time.

LOL @ DYNASTY -----> "BAM BITCH! DEMO RIGHT HURRRR: (demo link here)"

RIGHT THURR - chingy. and theres nothing wrong with being nooby on FORUMS!! lol..

Nevertheless, I agree with Gawi. Killer has failed to do an admin's basic job in Office.

that wasn't me i just got admin on the 3rd so wow your a retard and not only that i just joined that server and all i see if someone say that you called them a black fag

and i know how 2 do demos this all happened before i got in and was still continuing

Edited by [HG] K!ll3r

and i know how 2 do demos this all happened before i got in and was still continuing

As I said, you asking other people for proof isn't the first time it has happened. This happened before when everyone was telling you to ban a hacker, and all you could do was ask them for demos. So you saying that you know how to take demos, just means that you have the skills required to become an admin, but not the attitude. You'd rather sit around waiting for other people to get you demos rather than do your job and get them youself.

Thanks for the support. o.o)b

- g.cKz

wow your a ****ing retard i banned the guy cause i knew that HLstats would have the log for it your retard wow just do us all a favor and :stfu: really your a complete dumass and i needed proof on the server before i did anything last night so you kept ****ing running your mouth like always so i muted your ass ten you come here wow

I'm kinda confused. If you pay for something, like when you go to a movie theater, shouldn't you be expected to pay attention and know everything that happens in the movie? That's fundamentally the same thing that's being said here. You pay for admin, and then you suddenly have this duty to do stuff. Yea, it'd be great if an admin cleaned the server, but I don't get where donations and paying for admin are on complete different levels in terms of duty. How can you deny admin to someone who is donating because they aren't doing anything with the admin? That's an excellent way to shoo off the few donations here.

Admins that ban players without demos are retarded, the person is just going to get unbanned 24 hours after they post in here anyway. If you have admin and ban someone it is your job to have proof, if an admin continues to ban without proof they will lose admin, period

really your a complete dumass and i needed proof on the server before i did anything last night so you kept ****ing running your mouth like always so i muted your ass ten you come here wow

Do you ever make a post that doesn't contradict itself? I made a ban request on that guy on the the 'Ban Reports' forum and the first thing you said was "need screenshot". If you were so smart and knew that the proof would be on HLstats would you bother asking for that? You're just saying that to make yourself look like you know what you're doing, after Dynasty and I posted multiple times about HLstats. Not to mention your posts don't make any sense.

I'm kinda confused. If you pay for something, like when you go to a movie theater, shouldn't you be expected to pay attention and know everything that happens in the movie? That's fundamentally the same thing that's being said here. You pay for admin, and then you suddenly have this duty to do stuff. Yea, it'd be great if an admin cleaned the server, but I don't get where donations and paying for admin are on complete different levels in terms of duty. How can you deny admin to someone who is donating because they aren't doing anything with the admin? That's an excellent way to shoo off the few donations here.

I'll agree that the server needs donations D3n. But on the other hand, if there are admins that annoys the players with their own attitude problems, or fails to do their jobs as admins, then what point are the donations if the players are going to stop staying on the server? There are admins that seriously gets on my nerves either from their teamstacking or just because they do things. But I don't ever bother to post about them because I know that donations -are- needed. The only time I do post something is if I know that it can be a threat to the server population. You can ask almost any regular in the server that has seen Killer, and they'll tell you that they're annoyed with him. Why else did you think we all had to voteban him originally?

Den is right.

But like I said in all of the other threads.

PROOF PLEASE

Also log may get deleted from office and only homer can get to them. So you MUST have proof.

I'll try to get proof to add onto this Master. The main reason I didn't get a screenshot is because I thought HLstats would record admin chat as well, which I don't think it does since when I checked Killer's, all of his was from Dec 12, and it didn't record anything he said on admin (spec) on the 13th. Will do to try to build up on this.

- g.cKz

I'll agree that the server needs donations D3n. But on the other hand, if there are admins that annoys the players with their own attitude problems, or fails to do their jobs as admins, then what point are the donations if the players are going to stop staying on the server? There are admins that seriously gets on my nerves either from their teamstacking or just because they do things. But I don't ever bother to post about them because I know that donations -are- needed. The only time I do post something is if I know that it can be a threat to the server population. You can ask almost any regular in the server that has seen Killer, and they'll tell you that they're annoyed with him. Why else did you think we all had to voteban him originally?

- g.cKz

I'm wasn't really speaking towards this issue in particular. I don't really know what he does, and I don't really pay attention. I just felt like getting stuff off my chest about how arguments that people make don't work for our admin system. Off topic posting is the best. <3

I'm wasn't really speaking towards this issue in particular. I don't really know what he does, and I don't really pay attention. I just felt like getting stuff off my chest about how arguments that people make don't work for our admin system. Off topic posting is the best. <3

M'kay. <3

As for the "no proof" thing, notice that even on my original post (as well as mentioned again after) that HLstats apparently does not record admin chat logs, and that any proof required for your failure to do your job would be in that chat log, if it is retrievable. So really. You might want to actually read the content that has been said, as well as make a justified argument before just coming in here running your mouth saying that I'm just another peeved player of your useless muting.

Edit: And just on a side note. Stop saying things against me just because you think you're right about it. You weren't even on the server the time that I -supposedly- called someone a black fag. You came on here shortly after and Atro-city told you THEN that I called him that, at which point you started spamming admin chat asking him for proof. If you were THERE for it then you wouldn't ask for proof, would you? So before you start finding up excuse reasons for this thread, at least think about what it is you're saying. You didn't mute me for being racist. You muted me because you were annoyed at me telling you how to get the evidence that Atro-city was being a racist.

- g.cKz

Edited by G.K.M.Y