Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Unban request - Bill nye- Weeman needed

mayomanmaster

Your in-game name: Bill Nye the Nazi Spy

Server that you were banned on: HG - Jailbreak 1

The Banning admin: After trying to get onto the Banlist; (The one provided under the Quick-Links tab and also the one stated in the "Unban Request Template" forum,) i was either asked for a password or told that i needed the correct permissions to access the page. Therefore, i am UN-aware of my ban reason, ban length, and banning admin.

Your Steam-Id: STEAM_0:1:42278035

Reason for ban: I am currently UN-aware of my ban reason.

After you read this, i hope that you consider that i take the time to make a forum about my ban and that this is my first offense.

I think that the ban i have is permanent because i have been trying to join the server for the past two months and each time i try to connect, i get the message saying that i have been banned.

Thank You.

Also, if someone has access to the banlist, please notify me who banned me, what the reason was, and for how long it was so that i can give the correct information about my ban.

After you read this, i hope that you consider that i take the time to make a forum about my ban and that this is my first offense.

you have 6 previous first offences.

nope.jpg

I was called into the server because you were causing trouble. To my surprise you were nice enough to intentionally shoot me in the face during LR on my first round and then disconnect. Thanks for saving me the time of sitting in spectator.

when i said "my first offense" what i meant was that this was my first permanent ban in which i needed to make a unban request on. Sorry, i should i have been clearer.

But i am truly sorry for what i did that day. it has been 2 months and i really miss that server. all i ask for is a second chance.

You are unbanned, however you are added to the t-list for some time, this means you will NOT be able to play as a CT on jailbreak. also if there is any, and I mean any complaints or someone bans you with proof of you being a dick/troll/whiner or RACIST I won't just ban the steamID i'll ban the IP.