Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

#3 Favorite car (any)

JigSaw

?? they both fit just fine..

Bandwagon, no. Been in the car game for a long time, not a bandwangon'r. ls1 is no disgrace to a 240. It's a great, cheap power plant, that can make gobs of torque with ease. Agreed rotaries suck balls.

I was just pokin' at you :P i agree and ls1 would be balls on torque, im just not really a domestic type of person, i never found working on them quite as fun as imports. My buddy has a LS1 FC, stock long block, springs/pushrods/cams, 514rwhp, 551 ft/lbs TQ, 10.58@135 on 11psi. thing is crazy.

Only thing I'd ever take with vtec is an NSX.

This is for yew :)

http://jdmchicago.com/wp/2011/10/project-widebody-jeffs-1991-acura-nsx/

Edit: We need a strictly car related area on the forums :) BUT I GET TO RUN IT BECAUSE I MADE THE IDEA DL's CAN HELP TOO :PP jk about the second part haha

Edited by Swagg.v1
Added shiyt

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Edited with the word I forgot the first time.

ahh gotcha. They're not too hard to find. Unless your looking for a USDM 2jz. then yes, hard to find and expensive. Ls1's are everywhere, at least in Arizona.

and NSX's are bad ass.

I was just pokin' at you :P i agree and ls1 would be balls on torque, im just not really a domestic type of person, i never found working on them quite as fun as imports. My buddy has a LS1 FC, stock long block, springs/pushrods/cams, 514rwhp, 551 ft/lbs TQ, 10.58@135 on 11psi. thing is crazy.

Edit: We need a strictly car related area on the forums :) BUT I GET TO RUN IT BECAUSE I MADE THE IDEA DL's CAN HELP TOO :PP jk about the second part haha

I'm second in command because I have the most expensive car in HG. I'm also going to be pulling a Dick Cheney on you since I'm the one with the sexy car, and you are the one who probably has a funny accent and half of Americans are dumb enough to vote for you.

I'm second in command because I have the most expensive car in HG. I'm also going to be pulling a Dick Cheney on you since I'm the one with the sexy car, and you are the one who probably has a funny accent and half of Americans are dumb enough to vote for you.

Well. I got biytches. Where's muh powda?

They look like shit, but they're fast. I'm looking into getting a '91 3000GT VR4. Get rid of the shit stock turbos, a nice twin system, get rid of the side intercoolers and run one front intercooler. Got it all planned out.

They look like shit, but they're fast. I'm looking into getting a '91 3000GT VR4. Get rid of the shit stock turbos, a nice twin system, get rid of the side intercoolers and run one front intercooler. Got it all planned out.

My buddy has had like 8 of these things, he just picked one up for 4grand, with 67k original miles. Wasn't running right, he fixed one thing and turned around and sold it for like 8500 lol still a dsm :P