Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

my GLOCK 18C :D (airsoft gun lol)

LmAo, no no I took this picture of example of what mag looks like... i took it off from internet. because u never understand what I'm saying. so I used to have only 1 50 rnd mag and Glock 18C THATS it ! that what my Uncle gave me, it came with 1 50 rnd mag and GLock 18C

and taco just leave it to be if u call me weird that's fine by me. and if your a girl so please breed some tacos thanks :D

I aint going to argue over this issue of own or not own guns I just put it up the fun video. simple as that.

I still love you but just leave it.

I simply said I do own it and leave it alone :D

Also ignoring the fact that it is currently illegal to own an automatic weapon in the US without a painful permit and a tax stamp. 3 round burst is certainly automatic fire. V&.

Exactly.... cant buy full auto weapon in US that why I cant use it and cant FUCKING buy the MAG for it. it's ***illegal*** that why I'm screwed anyway.

get it ? I'm stuck with Glock 18C with no Mag I still own the GLock 18C Gun with out mag. that's all I'm saying. and you cant fire that weapon anyway. if you do run for your fucking life and hide in tacos.

so some how my Uncle has 2 of them he's Allowed to have it because he is the military so he gave one to me. and warned me about it. shoot it in middle of no where but not near city.

my uncle owns over 21 guns he let me fire some of his weapons cv47, m1 garand, tompson, m1 carbine, and some other with 50 cal guns. it fun.

Edited by Maamorth

So you lost the standard 17 round clip and the 50 round clip you purchased? Normally people buy a 33 round clip anyway. You're freakin weird Maamorth.

P.S. lol @ the only pic being of COURSE the RIGHT side of the pistol

I don't think Glock makes mags bigger than 33(maybe 37?) rounds in 9mm para... Unless you've hacked together a mag with the correct latch and mouth, and welded a drum into the bottom of it.

Camera phone, bad lighting and Picasa.

2009-06-06%2017.08.46.jpg

Exactly.... cant buy full auto weapon in US that why I cant use it and cant FUCKING buy the MAG for it. it's ***illegal*** that why I'm screwed anyway.

get it ? I'm stuck with Glock 18C with no Mag I still own the GLock 18C Gun with out mag. that's all I'm saying. and you cant fire that weapon anyway. if you do run for your fucking life and hide in tacos.

You don't know much about that gun other than its illegal do you? You can use a standard 9mm Mag ;)

P.S. I'm not girl.

You don't know much about that gun other than its illegal do you? You can use a standard 9mm Mag ;)

P.S. I'm not girl.

Glocks can use any like-caliber Glock mag. This even means you can use the 18C long mag in a mini-Glock 28, which normally chambers 10. It's one of the big reasons why a lot of police agencies are going Glock in .40. No matter what gun you're using, your buddies can always pick up one of your mags if they need to.

P.S. I'm not girl.

well taco... damn I wish u were a girl. Plus I dont have any mag anyway so want me to go buy one ? no I'm bored with 17 rnd I rather 50 rnd :D

and I already said it's illegal in us in first place.

Edited by Maamorth