Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What computer skills do you have?

Wingless

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I've been working on computers most my life. My primary experience is hardware diagnosis and hardware research. If you want to know what would work best for a new PC build. Ask me! I'm also going to school for a networking IT degree (in my first year, so don't know much yet).

• 2 weeks later...

I do mostly hardware related troubleshooting. I can fix virtually any problem on a computer and im starting to learn servers as well. I did do a lot of photoshop, still decent at it. I have no official training to speak of but I have been doing this for 6 years and have a couple handfuls of clients that are extremely happy with me. =]

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I know a hand full of languages.

I can do Java, VB.Net, HTML, CSS, PHP and Javascript. I am also, from what I have been told before, awesome in photoshop :)

Also have 3 years experience in creating and maintaining IP.Board Forums. ;):) I know the In's and Out's of IP.Board from inside the Admin CP off by heart :P

Budgie

Edited by BudgieBr0phy

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest The_Monkey

I r gud wit teh codez. Higher me plz. Dank u.

But in all reality, I am good with any language in a business environment. I have 5+ years with business environment setups, coding standards, etc. We've switched languages, frameworks, preprocessors, whatever. No biggy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Im not into coding, just more of the visual stuff such as Photoshop, Illustrator

after effects video editing and starting on animation

I am still currently in my first year of a 3 year Diploma in Multimedia Deisgn followed by a degree for 1 year

other stuff I just google if needed

Edited by AxeFire