Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

What computer skills do you have?

Wingless

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Net+, A+, CCNA, partial CCNP, Comverse, Fujitsu, HItachi, Nokia semens, Arris

bullshit = Lots of windows Client/server, Little bit of Linux/Unix, tiny bit of Solaris, Lots of RF, Lots of Fiber.

Equipment Specific knowledge

Arris Docsis 2/3 C4, Cisco 2600,3750,7609,7613, Atrica 8100, Incognito DHCP/DNS platform, Sandvine, Cisco call manager, Comverse voicemail.

Bleh could go on for hours.

Edited by piscian
A= Ltsq

Cisco call manager

Hiss, boo! We're currently working with Interactive Intelligence's call center solution. At least for the remainder of my tenure. Oh, the things I could say about what QA practices to not follow and how to look like you don't give a damn about your customers.

Basic computer knowledge, can build my own, diagnose w.e wrong, never needed help. i know photoshop, aftereffects, flstudio, somewhat dreamweaver, and somewhat protools. I work on and build cars for a living and for a hobby, i can rebuild a Holley with my eyes closed. Just getting into ECU tuning and base mapping.

I'm a Taekwondo coach (Got the black belt)

I know a bit of photoshop.

I have been building computers the past 2 years.

I also have got a little second job, going home to different people setting up computers and fixing problems.

I know HTML and CSS fluently, I'm familiar with CSS3, HTML5, JQuery, Javascript and PHP (+ MySQL)

Edited by Tommo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm decent at photoshop when it comes to anime, manga, sigs, sprays, and anything that doesn't have anything to do with rl pictures/scenes

I've used plenty of different picture editing sites to fuck with pictures.

(From the very first to most recent) Photobucket for a year, Lunapic for a week, Gimp for 2 months, Photoshop 7.0 for 6 months, Photoshop Cs3 for 2 of those months that I used 7.0 and then another 8 months afterwards, Photoshop Cs5 (my most recent and currently used program)

In any case, I actually have PROOF of my badassery >:]

My signature and avatar picture is proof and then this badassness-->

(inb4 before and after pics)

MANGA SCAN BEFORE PHOTOSHOP

2gtulh1.png

MANGA SCAN AFTER PHOTOSHOP

DawnXAcid.png

:pepper::pepper:

Don't judge mah gore! <3<3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...