Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Admin/Premium: Ways to Pay

Xander

I believe that there should be some type of service where you could use your phone number and pay with it charged onto your phone bill, because it's easier for me to just put in my phone number, get a text message with a code, put it code, and voila!, instead of having to do the God-Forbidden Paypal. Just saying, that there should be choices. Please consider this, as I think it is a good option to have. Thanks!

I believe that there should be some type of service where you could use your phone number and pay with it charged onto your phone bill, because it's easier for me to just put in my phone number, get a text message with a code, put it code, and voila!, instead of having to do the God-Forbidden Paypal. Just saying, that there should be choices. Please consider this, as I think it is a good option to have. Thanks!

This is not runescape or something like that we barely have players that buys admin and its a recurring monthly payment... get a prepaid credit card and fill it up with a bunch of money or deal with it once a month. Why the fuck do you want to buy admin "on the go" anyways...

BTW: i like pie

Edited by mccaincracker

I too would like to see this service integrated. Its not that I need to buy admin on the go, but it saves time and money. Prepaid credit cards charge you an extra $5 through fees, and paypal takes a week to transfer currency from a bank account to your paypal account. It makes things quicker and easier. Also it doesn't have to be a recurring payment. Paypal automatically subscribes to it monthly, but you can cancel the billing cycle so its only a 1 time payment through the admin panel. Anyways even if this isn't added more payment options would be nice.

Brian, yeah I understand not many people are buying admin these days, but think that it COULD (as in might) help with this. More subscribers because it is easier. And laz, you have a valid genuine point. Yeah I remember when some kids where robbing their parent's credit cards for admin, but I mean god damn, leave your credit card lying around and someone is bound to go ahead and use it. Taken out of your purse or wallet? Jesus christ, don't leave it lying around. You wouldn't leave it lying around in public, so why would it be any different there? And I, personally hate using credit cards and god-forbid paypal. I hope to never again use paypal. Like Anonymau5 said, it saves us time and money. I don't like to have to pay an extra 5$ for something, because, you know, money is tight. Lol @ Admin2Go though.

I believe HG should include more ways to pay, and it might result in more admin/premium, which (at least last time I checked) goes to upgrading/updating or getting new servers made. Imo, I think it will help.

Is there anybody I could talk about the possibility of this? I think it would be a nice feature to implement. Appreciate it, thanks.

Also, if you're going to pay by mobile, just know that you're still going to be paying a transfer fee, one that will probably be at/above that of your credit card transfer fee. Just because it's money sucked out of your phone bill doesn't mean it isn't there at all.

A lot of good ideas in this thread, but word of advice is to be careful with paypal. They don't give two shits about you and they screw over their users even if you are careful. Adding paypal might bring in those not comfortable with giving credit card info, but there is a risk of chargebacks ("Item is not as described"). Paypal disputes are a pain to deal with.

It's worth looking to though along with alternatives: google checkout, amazon checkout(?), etc.

A lot of good ideas in this thread, but word of advice is to be careful with paypal. They don't give two shits about you and they screw over their users even if you are careful. Adding paypal might bring in those not comfortable with giving credit card info, but there is a risk of chargebacks ("Item is not as described"). Paypal disputes are a pain to deal with.

It's worth looking to though along with alternatives: google checkout, amazon checkout(?), etc.

We already have PayPal............

It's how I've paid for my admin for the past almost year and a half.

I think the idea paying for VIP/admin via your phone bill is a good one. I pay via my Debit Mastercard if you're curious.

It's not the kid's fault if they steal their parent's phones/credit cards for whatever purpose, whether it be buying stuff online or making phone calls, it's the parent's fault.

If that happens then the parent's have clearly failed in teaching their kids good values, so don't stop a good idea like this cos of "stealing parent's whatnot".

t's not the kid's fault if they steal their parent's phones/credit cards for whatever purpose, whether it be buying stuff online or making phone calls, it's the parent's fault.

If that happens then the parent's have clearly failed in teaching their kids good values, so don't stop a good idea like this cos of "stealing parent's whatnot".

This I completely disagree with. It is solely the responsibility of the "kid" and not always the parents. Sure you can blame your parents for so much but when it comes to stealing that's your deal and nobody elses fault. If some kid decides to commit credit card fraud he'll get punished, and rightfully so. If anything the phone service could stop this all together. And hey, if some kid decides to put a $15 charge on his cell phone that his parents pay for then he'll get punished when they get the bill. Same thing as if he went over his minutes or data. Since it's his/her cell phone there's no chance of fraud, just a stupid kid that will get a spankin.

This I completely disagree with. It is solely the responsibility of the "kid" and not always the parents. Sure you can blame your parents for so much but when it comes to stealing that's your deal and nobody elses fault. If some kid decides to commit credit card fraud he'll get punished, and rightfully so. If anything the phone service could stop this all together. And hey, if some kid decides to put a $15 charge on his cell phone that his parents pay for then he'll get punished when they get the bill. Same thing as if he went over his minutes or data. Since it's his/her cell phone there's no chance of fraud, just a stupid kid that will get a spankin.

This. And its not like the parents cant log onto the cell providers website, log in, and disable external charges to be made to the bill from the phone.

All I'm saying is, there should be alternatives to paypal and paying with credit card. Regardless bad parents who cant disable mobile purchases and your... reasons. I think it should be thought about throughly, long and hard.

Like what...cash? Go get a VISA gift card at your local Wallgreens.....