Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Who Wants A Sig?

dorito^

Hey everyone, from now on, I will be making sigs and sprays for anyone that would like one.

Please post in here or send me a private message saying what you would like, and I will get to work as soon as I get your reply. (if im not busy)

R3v

Edited by Rizon

Ok guys, I'll get to work on them, Weeman are you serious?

Also, is it possible to lock the thread while i'm working on a few so that I don't get overwhelmed by heaps of requests?

EDIT: I will work on them in order of requests.

Ok guys, this post of mine will be edited adding everyones sigs.

Batters your up first, here you are.

Ignore the attached thumbnail.

Weeman, here is yours, I didn't do 100% finishing touches as I really didn't know how to aproach this design! What changes would you like?

post-8729-13525954981482_thumb.jpg

post-8729-13525954981547_thumb.jpg

post-8729-13525954981609_thumb.jpg

Edited by R3venant

Ok guys, this post of mine will be edited adding everyones sigs.

Batters your up first, here you are.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6062[/ATTACH]

Weeman, I will give your request a go, Lock Please.

take out my forum avatar from both sides and it will be good :)

Sure Weeman, i'll work on it later for you.

EDIT: I looked at the video clip, and checked the google images for that rainbow. Do you want me to get the image of that scene, delete everything except the rainbow, and incorporate it into the sig along with your name? I'm asking this because that particular scene is very crowded, getting the rainbow on its own will look fairly messy, unless you know of any other versions of it? This is the first time I have heard of this song.

Edited by R3venant

I want a cat IN a hat riding a saxophone past a moon with sparkles

lol thats very nice, if you could use the rainbow from Miracles by the insane clown possy, other then that just make it bigger and put my name in it and then its perfect :-) lol thanks

Challenge Accepted.

you should check out some tutorials man, needs some good blending and background work. it just looks like one thing on top of the other. Just some criticism of my own so take it with a grain of salt.

Heres some work of my own. All of it takes time to find a perfect background and blending technique.

xghaip.png

aot0nb.jpg

330cv0n.jpg

was in a eureka seven phase

you should check out some tutorials man, needs some good blending and background work. it just looks like one thing on top of the other. Just some criticism of my own so take it with a grain of salt.

I do work on blending and background effects occasionally, i'll hit you up a PM sometime showing you some stuff I have done.