Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

Watermelon Jackson's Unban Request :D

Watermelon Jackson

1. Your in-game name: [HG] Watermelon Jackson

2. Server that you were banned on: Teamspeak 3 (the final frontier)

3. The Banning admin: No clue, but I'll limit it between BigJMLG (Or MLS i forgot the last part) and someone else in the Strategy Channel at the time.

4. Your Steam-Id:Not applicable in said situation (privacy plz)

5. Reason for ban:

Well, I was bored as usual, and I was looking around the Teamspeak to see if anyone online was fun to talk to so I may converse with them (foreveralone) and I saw that [O-P] Prime had a super sweet kick ass yellow button for his talk button (usually its blue) so I was like DAMN THATS A KICK ASS BUTTON WHATS GOING ON IN THERE. I switched to the Strategy channel to investigate (and see how I could get mine like that :D) and I was poked by BigJ and moved I think by Branflake or one of them. Bran told me it was a meeting and they were talking about strippers (omitted for irrelevance, re-added for significance) so I said ah ok and I asked him how to get my button like that. I got bored again waiting for his reply so I clicked on all the names of the people in the channel with him, and saw that it said on BigJMLG/MLS's description that he couldn't get an erection (or get his penis up, something along those lines) so I proceeded to poke him twice, the first time saying: "So apparently you can't get your dick up" and the second time saying: "I feel your pain." Since I of course had a similar reaction to a fat girl at a college party not but a week ago.

Then I was perma'd in some horrible twist of fate. D: No disrespect all empathy!!!!

Edited by Watermelon Jackson
I omitted the strippers part.

You can't just go ahead and message someone Implying that they have erectile dysfunction because neither BigJ or myself have had experiences with you in the past. As I see it, I want you to wait 2 hours and make you rethink what you have done. Think twice before telling someone that they can't get it up. It was I who banned you BTW.

See now that's where I am confused as I have played with BigJohnMS on JB before a couple of times, so excuse me if I did step out of line with the random ED pun, but also consider that if I messaged the wrong person in error then I apologize. It was in my knowledge that I was messaging that same gruffy, kick-ass, BigJ. Well of course I can't RANDOMLY message that to people, but off of what I had read in his description (which made me laugh obnoxiously) and being that I felt (probably wrong on this one but here's holding my breath) that I was in a position to "yolk around" in such a way with someone I had played with at least a handful of times before.

Again I apologize if any disrespect was conveyed from my comments, and I would like to say that I did it all for the lulz. Thank you Prime.

Edited by Watermelon Jackson
grammar nazi edit